< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

@johhnykicks128

LOL! Too funny.

The black beast shark baits , and blood baths were all at retail. The great white I had to pay resell. Which at the time prob $80 over retail. Which wasn't too bad. These days I have no idea how much they are going for.

@johhnykicks128

LOL! Too funny.

The black beast shark baits , and blood baths were all at retail. The great white I had to pay resell. Which at the time prob $80 over retail. Which wasn't too bad. These days I have no idea how much they are going for.
You lucky SOB I did a quick search and honestly there aren't that many out there for sell to begin with and it seems the price is all over the place since DS is hard to find I guess. Some listing were around 5-600 and some were around 400. I might try Klekt but havent had any experience with that site and buying from sellers overseas always has me nervous cause of import taxes and such plus not knowing if seller is legit although i dont think they have many fakes out there of these since Puma isn't as popular as other collab brands like NB, Asics.  

As i wait for the bloodbaths to reach me, here's a pic of my LPU.
These are straight money man I'm assuming these were a pretty limited release, you know if they can be found for re-sell anywhere or what price I would be looking at if I wanted to cop? Also I'm size 13 so not sure if they were even offered in that size being a Japanese Label collab??

*Nvm seems like they were a JP only release. Now that I think on it I did see the release articles for the Orcas but they didn't look that great in the photos they look much better in person. Another one to add to the slept on list I guess lol 

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/monkey-time-x-puma-disc-blaze-orca/

Last edited:

These are straight money man I'm assuming these were a pretty limited release, you know if they can be found for re-sell anywhere or what price I would be looking at if I wanted to cop? Also I'm size 13 so not sure if they were even offered in that size being a Japanese Label collab??
They took the product page down on the United Arrows site so i'm not too sure about the size run, but they've sold out and i even did a search on Rakuten for you but to no avail. Maybe yahoo auctions japan? It's a longshot though.

Trying a lace swap but feeling the tonal laces more.

I much prefer the tonal laces, although I tend to prefer that on most shoes. Especially with BOGs and other kicks with an unorthodox lace pattern I feel like the less contrast from the lace to the upper the better. Nice pickup, kinda wish I could have grabbed these.

Those Monkey Time Pumas...Really odd release. I never saw them instore. I saw a lot of sizes on the site a few weeks ago, but they either never made it to wider stores in Japan or sold out EXTREMELY quick..which is really doubtful for a Puma here.

Those Monkey Time Pumas...Really odd release. I never saw them instore. I saw a lot of sizes on the site a few weeks ago, but they either never made it to wider stores in Japan or sold out EXTREMELY quick..which is really doubtful for a Puma here.

They were only made available as a pre-order on the United Arrows website, which I recall did sell out pretty quickly. Strange release indeed.

Back
Top Bottom