< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Gotta get t
This seller is selling these samples on ebay for over 600 says they are a ronnie fieg Sample. These look pretty generic in my opinion and only have branding on the insole
Nothing special about this shoe that stands out to be $600, wow. Like @resint00th  said, all of Ronnie Fieg's collabs have a modified toe box. These samples do not but they look legit just don't know anyone that would drop that amount of $$$ on those.  

FYI

Puma has Friends & Family today till Monday. 40% and free shipping.

Use Promo Code Friendsfamily 

Last edited:
Super late to the party but I was wondering if there was info regarding the wider release of the BloodBath? I swore I read something about an October release after missing out but I've yet to retrace that article, so I thought this would be the second best place to ask! 

Looks like sns is coming out with some new puma collabs called the adventure pack. They are currently in New York promoting their new pack this was taken straight from eriks instagram

This was taken from peters instagram
saw these earlier today, I'm feeling the black XS-850 but I want the black/grey Solebox XS-850 more, I've been hoping to score them on sale 

WOW 1000 REPS TO YOU MAN! JUS COPPED A PAIR IVE BEEN WANTING FOR A LONG TIME! THANKS
Thanks, glad to help out. I'm trying to snatch up those Knicks BOG's but the code isn't working on those...smh. Going to call up their customer service in the morning.

Just some quick shots on foot. 

Apart from the leather on the toe wrap the rest of the shoe is pretty much synthetic materials (mesh/plastic/3M), so not necessarily the most luxurious pair (like the nubuck/suede/leather on the COAs). Instead it has a very techy vibe to it and i think that suits the disc model perfectly. Not to mention they are light and comfy too. So they are a very cool pair, and i'm glad i went through the trouble to grab them.

Last edited:
Just some quick shots on foot. 

View media item 1716608
View media item 1716609

Apart from the leather on the toe wrap the rest of the shoe is pretty much synthetic materials (mesh/plastic/3M), so not necessarily the most luxurious pair (like the nubuck/suede/leather on the COAs). Instead it has a very techy vibe to it and i think that suits the disc model perfectly. Not to mention they are light and comfy too. So they are a very cool pair, and i'm glad i went through the trouble to grab them.
Those are too ill, wish I would have been able to grab a pair.

Hanon shop is having free global shipping ans has some decent deals on some pumas if anyone is interested. I grabbed the alife blaze of glory for 45gbp shipped which is around 69 Dollars

Back
Top Bottom