< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Han Kjobenhavn x PUMA Collection

18AW_SP_Select_Han-Kjobenhavn-extra-1_RGB-e1536680249141.jpg

These are dope. More pics of da collection below.
http://www.nicekicks.com/han-kjobenhavn-x-puma-collection-coming-soon/

I'm in, gonna cop on release day. I'm that curious plus my wife loves the jammin and the new rocket hybrid so it's time I gice them a shot

i can't imagine it selling out unless it's a really, really limited release

like the initial city releases, some stores might sell out but you'll definitely see plenty of these on sale once they start cranking out the colorways

i mean Hardens are discounted less than a month after it's release and this line doesn't really have any big star names behind it... yet

i can't imagine it selling out unless it's a really, really limited release

like the initial city releases, some stores might sell out but you'll definitely see plenty of these on sale once they start cranking out the colorways

i mean Hardens are discounted less than a month after it's release and this line doesn't really have any big star names behind it... yet
Smartest thing said on nt this week

Anyone ever cop off social status? They got the emory jones clydes listed at $00.00 and checkin out gots $16 total. Thinking about going thru w the order just to see if i can get a steal off the typo lol

Fire. I have some friends that were able to cop for me at one of the locations since they didn't release anywhere near me. Really excited to hoop in them.
How did they turn out. I was about to cop. I was told the first drop was around 300 pairs nationally. But they will re-launch again next month.

My pickups this month!

7FCAE86E-F7C1-4E37-BE2C-CF0AF2A59279.jpeg

B0F973FF-52D8-4AA7-AB03-2E0A8F6BCFFB.jpeg

RS100 x Ader Error - Love the RS100 computer with all my heart and I always wanted a pair! So I pulled the trigger, but that big *** heel piece is so annoying. You can’t walk down stairs or turn in tight spaces without scuffing or catching the heel piece. Wasn’t a very practical design now looking at it, but I still love it for what it’s worth. BUT BE VERY CARFUL WITH THESE JOINTS!!! I can imagine after 5 wears they will be pretty damaged!

E3B29C57-C557-4006-9AF2-AFE0045314F0.jpeg

Puma Clyde x Bobbito - Nice and clean! Suede is solid and the foil Deboss on the heel is beautifully executed! Very clean.

152F3AD0-1EC7-4449-AFA3-DAB4864D9211.jpeg

9C893091-0782-4009-B0D0-22D02BBF35D8.jpeg

The Prevails - might be my favorite. They used nice premium leather on the upper/ overlays!!! These shoes are a steal compared to a lot of earlier 90’s runners that opt for synthetic leather. Extremely nice. Only complaint is the midsoles are painted and not dual density, but that’s expected to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom