< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Wore my Clyde Disrups last night for the second time and love them....hit the game winner to end the night in them. ha! One guy said he saw a school crossing guard wearing them today, which was actually pretty funny.

Anyhow, let's try to get some reviews on playing in them. I think Nightwing is doing one, hope so. It should be taken into account that I'm an old baller with a light frame, which is why I can still play with my crabby knees. The second time wearing these was better because I think they need some break in time. I had no containment issues or any worries running in them, cushioning is fine and I'm hoping it will get a little softer once fully broken in. Traction for me was fine...the court I play on is not that dirty though, but cutting, etc was fine. Puma made a serious basketball shoe and I think they look great. I'm looking forward to white/black and black/white and if they release a white/purple that Anton or Bagley wear that might nice too! I'm also wondering if they release the classic blue suede clydes...that would be nice!

Puma is signing A LOT of big men which makes me think, is this shoe catered to big men? Probably not, they are probably just signing all the big names they can but that thought crossed my mine. Anyways can't wait to get mine. How do ppl here already have theirs? Didn't realize these were out yet

can't be, they don't even have a size big enough for that one signee they have, i think he was still wearing kobe ad's in the first pre-season or something that he was wearing all through summer league :lol:

Puma is signing A LOT of big men which makes me think, is this shoe catered to big men? Probably not, they are probably just signing all the big names they can but that thought crossed my mine. Anyways can't wait to get mine. How do ppl here already have theirs? Didn't realize these were out yet
Puma had a soft release a few weeks ago at Puma Lab's around the country.

I think they're signing whom they can a the moment that has somewhat of name....let's not argue over how big some of who they signed are. I, also, don't think the shoe is designed for certain type of player, I think they tried to make a good basketball shoe. And, this is a good effort! Like I said previously I would like it to be a bit softer cushioning, but that's because I have crabby knees. Haha.

I'm definitely in for the white and black ones...I'd like to know the release date for those.

can't be, they don't even have a size big enough for that one signee they have, i think he was still wearing kobe ad's in the first pre-season or something that he was wearing all through summer league :lol:

Ayton from the suns and he continues to wear kobe AD with tape over the swoosh. The optics aren’t good but hopefully Puma can figure it out by start of the season.

JS”

Are they only going to release the orange/yellow colorway next week?

I got my eyes on the black/ white or the white/black one

FEF067E8-4CDA-448A-899B-BEF7C9D56783.jpeg
E3094FCA-538C-4640-A864-93EAB2DA26EF.png
Ayton from the suns and he continues to wear kobe AD with tape over the swoosh. The optics aren’t good but hopefully Puma can figure it out by start of the season.

JS”

I’m not sure what Aytons deal is? The other day when he posted to IG that he got the shoes before the game he was holding a modified version a bit different from what the other guys are wearing.

The tooling appeared to be a solid foam compound like EVA or Phylon, instead of the TPR wrapped energy beds? I find this to be extremely odd. I’m very curious to what the issue is??? Just doesn’t make much sense to me? He’s worn a ton of Nike’s thoughout high school and college so I’m curious to how a custom made shoe doesn’t work for him??? This is extremely odd case? I’m sure Puma has used engeriners and ran test to correct this so I can’t fathom what this could be?

Would love to cop those Bait collabs but $250 is OC right now.

Can’t wait for the OG Venoms to drop! Gonna be dope to have.

FEF067E8-4CDA-448A-899B-BEF7C9D56783.jpeg
E3094FCA-538C-4640-A864-93EAB2DA26EF.png

I’m not sure what Aytons deal is? The other day when he posted to IG that he got the shoes before the game he was holding a modified version a bit different from what the other guys are wearing.

The tooling appeared to be a solid foam compound like EVA or Phylon, instead of the TPR wrapped energy beds? I find this to be extremely odd. I’m very curious to what the issue is??? Just doesn’t make much sense to me? He’s worn a ton of Nike’s thoughout high school and college so I’m curious to how a custom made shoe doesn’t work for him??? This is extremely odd case? I’m sure Puma has used engeriners and ran test to correct this so I can’t fathom what this could be?

Really good review but I’m not quite sure. I would imagine it would be a containment issue or lack of support but that’s just my own thought. I haven’t tried on the Clyde courts but given the materials swap on Aytons something must be either causing discomfort/not providing him with the needed comfort/containment.

JS”

29C449A4-9FB4-4200-9BBA-5F83D6D319D1.png
A9952F7A-E425-4EA3-995D-83850CFDC260.png

So Ayton finally is wearing the shoe again since abandoning it during summer league! Puma hoops is here! Now if they land Kawhi it’s going be problem this season!

Just got my Cell Enduras in today! Really like this shoe but they run small!!!!! I usually wear a 13, but I’m close to 12.5 and these are the tightest 13’s I’ve ever purchased!!! I would suggest going up a half size or maybe even a whole size if your a wide footer.

Unfortunately the 13 is largest the shoe comes in, so hopefully they break in. I might have to remove the sockliners and break them in! I think it’s just the design of the shoe. The vamp is super short and kinda smashes your toes a bit.

B0C3BD78-AFFB-4753-9AFC-1049B3245B0C.jpeg

Green ranger (Danny Green) from the Toronto Raptors Is the newest signee of Puma. Crazy how they’re quickly building a lot of athletes. From Rooks to veterans to all stars.

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom