< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

0E3EE7CA-E7BB-4AFB-9526-DEAF5CFDF901.jpeg
F5A93426-4F9C-4240-B348-2FC81F9B5266.jpeg
F09F937B-B203-45D8-9F3B-76D6B005A30F.jpeg
6BFAB206-2E1E-4039-AA32-C6C7F306D257.jpeg
Still waiting Puma Cell Endure next month and Puma Cell Venom! I love these shoes!

They might sit for a day but I wouldn’t take the chance. Instant cop for me
84F9ECE2-1F82-4DC4-A05B-56BDC5A63F58.jpeg
Rocking these old discs at work 3 diff girls complimented em and i chuckeled to myself cuzz these almost went in the donation box but I never got up there..those cell enduras are dope af..think they’ll sit for a week at least?

I believe 10/6... maybe NY only? I believe they apart of Hypefest this upcoming weekend. It’s hypneast festival or what not. Tickets are sold out too so.... I have no idea?

Rozier on his shoe deal: "I’m trying to have some drip, come out with some drip -- mainly for the young kids. ... Puma’s the new wave. You can get on the train or get lost. It don’t really matter to me. It don’t help me out. I’m gonna still come through with the drip regardless" ...:pimp:

i'm curious to see their modern designed bball shoes, they can't just make a run at nike signing all these talents with that one model

hopefully they have it ready by season opener

Hooped in mine yesterday. Solid shoe all around. Traction was really the only con but it was a dirty court and even then it wasn't that bad. Lockdown in the heel surprisingly really good. Big fan of the design and the performance. I'll definitely scoop up some other colorways when they hit sales.
Cool thanks for the insight. Follow up when you get more hours in them.

Theres one review on YT(evan yee I think?) and he also said traction was kinda a miss, which is unfortunate if its a real issue. Maybe some other CW's will have a slightly diff compound better traction

Back
Top Bottom