< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Snapped some on feet shot of them today....

Puma Clyde Court-19.jpg

Puma Clyde Court-23.jpg

Puma Clyde Court-28.jpg

Puma Clyde Court-58.jpg

Puma Clyde Court-67.jpg
That gym is hella nice. Is it better than 24 Hiur fitnesses? How much is membership

Played in them for the first time today- a little heavier than I'm used to but not super heavy. My go to hoop shoe is the Kyrie 4. Traction was good on a clean court, cushion was nice and had a little nice bounce feeling. Upper of the shoe was comfortable, shoe is pretty narrow but once you break it in. It loosen's up. Runs a bit long too.

Gym is in Dallas Tx called Drive Nation

Thanks for the recap!

JS”

Mita x Puma Cell Venom x Hypefest

These are really nice! They fit a tad bit better compared to the Puma Cell Endura’s in my personal opinion, but they still run a tad tight! But it isn’t bad. The real highlight is the suedue! It’s a nice cut and looks solid paired with the mesh and synthetic underlays on the upper.

These are COMFYYYY! The midsole / Cell technology setup feels good. I can feel the heel unit expand upon impact. The only downfall is I’m not sure if the technology actually works? I don’t own any OG’s to fully grasp how “Cell” is supposed to feel! I personally believe It may be a dumbed down “Aesthetic” tech that was created for retro product. I couldn’t feel much at all in the Enduras, but maybe I need to break them in? I’m just not really feeling or grasping the real performance benefits of “Cell”, but maybe it wasn’t a great tech to begin with? I’m just not familiar with it so maybe someone can shed some light on it. But the shoe is comfortable!!!

The only thing I’m worried about is the eyelets/ laceloops. They are suede and not backed with anything, so over time the tension from lacing/ pulling the shoes will stretch and warp the suede. I really wished they used some kinda backer but I guess you just need to be gentle and not pull on them. Overall shoe is a 8/10! Can’t wait to get other colorways and the OG version!

78AE052F-2C72-4DB8-AFAD-B70A4280C326.jpeg

Damnnnn I need those! Glad you like em, can’t wait for the OG’s to drop
Mita x Puma Cell Venom x Hypefest

These are really nice! They fit a tad bit better compared to the Puma Cell Endura’s in my personal opinion, but they still run a tad tight! But it isn’t bad. The real highlight is the suedue! It’s a nice cut and looks solid paired with the mesh and synthetic underlays on the upper.

These are COMFYYYY! The midsole / Cell technology setup feels good. I can feel the heel unit expand upon impact. The only downfall is I’m not sure if the technology actually works? I don’t own any OG’s to fully grasp how “Cell” is supposed to feel! I personally believe It may be a dumbed down “Aesthetic” tech that was created for retro product. I couldn’t feel much at all in the Enduras, but maybe I need to break them in? I’m just not really feeling or grasping the real performance benefits of “Cell”, but maybe it wasn’t a great tech to begin with? I’m just not familiar with it so maybe someone can shed some light on it. But the shoe is comfortable!!!

The only thing I’m worried about is the eyelets/ laceloops. They are suede and not backed with anything, so over time the tension from lacing/ pulling the shoes will stretch and warp the suede. I really wished they used some kinda backer but I guess you just need to be gentle and not pull on them. Overall shoe is a 8/10! Can’t wait to get other colorways and the OG version!

78AE052F-2C72-4DB8-AFAD-B70A4280C326.jpeg

2D8C3328-B561-4A3E-A610-F739E75D32F8.jpeg
Gave in and grabbed them. Had to hit some black laces for contrast.
Just picked up mine today as well duke. Very surprised how much I liked the shoe when just trying it on. Very very easy to slide on and with that said I don't feel like the knit is as tight as other knits in that regard.

Anyways I was planning on doing a black lace swap as well, what length did you go with?

Been out of the county but hope to see if any pairs of those still around locally to try on

Just picked up mine today as well duke. Very surprised how much I liked the shoe when just trying it on. Very very easy to slide on and with that said I don't feel like the knit is as tight as other knits in that regard.

Anyways I was planning on doing a black lace swap as well, what length did you go with?

I didn’t even measure - it was a pair I had at the house. I think 48”? I hate changing laces most of the time because I can never decide what is better, but the black in these looks so good.

they wanted to play off some nostalgia as it is their comeback to the bball market and the association with clyde

i'm still waiting for their new bball models too

I broke down and got the Clyde Court Disrupt along with a Puma Basketball t shirt. Can’t wait to try them.

Back
Top Bottom