< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Lmao Danny Granger. :lol: I read that too and missed it. Already knew what he was talking about..

"You’ll receive what most of the Kyrie line lacks: protection with court feel.
If you’re just trying the Clyde Court Disrupt on in-store it likely won’t knock your socks off, but once you play in it you’ll understand what I’m trying to say."

Interesting review, basically all positive. Sounds like they didn't have anything wrong with them at all - impressed him. But he was still hesitant to say top5 this year.

Lmao Danny Granger. :lol: I read that too and missed it. Already knew what he was talking about..

Man the brain is a crazy thing. His social media handle is green ranger and my brain was telling me that but figured most would know him by his real name and ultimately I took his first name and the first letter of his last and paired it with his handle. Sheesh!! Good catch guys. Hahahahaha

JS”

Interesting review, basically all positive. Sounds like they didn't have anything wrong with them at all - impressed him. But he was still hesitant to say top5 this year.

its hard to call it top 5 when there are 5 other shoes that are just better, he ranked the fit 6th man too which is second to last in ranking and at the end of the day, it is what he prefers to play in that makes it to the top 5 so one shoe could be amazing but if you just do not like one aspect of it, you aren't going to choose it

DpLvmxIXUAE3Ukv.jpg:large

Busy with work today but my son loves this colorway and I am liking the performance review from nightwing so I want to get a pair for him and myself but I don't even know if they for shipment at my local HOH so I guess I will find out this weekend. I love the simple color blocking so a white on black or black on white or even grey on black will get my dollar long as that aren't as uncomfortable as a kyrie show sans kyrie 4

Any initial thoughts on how they play?

That gym looks super nice!! Where is it?

JS”

Played in them for the first time today- a little heavier than I'm used to but not super heavy. My go to hoop shoe is the Kyrie 4. Traction was good on a clean court, cushion was nice and had a little nice bounce feeling. Upper of the shoe was comfortable, shoe is pretty narrow but once you break it in. It loosen's up. Runs a bit long too.

Gym is in Dallas Tx called Drive Nation

Back
Top Bottom