< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

there were definitely some characters there - mostly big fat dudes on the sideline talking trash who would never step on court, but they were funny. All I could think about was “the wind could blow your ball 6-8 inches”. Here’s a pic:

FC23B11F-154D-45C2-A938-275DE8B5A73B.jpeg
84648952-6BC3-408E-8BC6-28FD4C2C4217.jpeg

Were you "going Sizzler, going Sizzler" when you won your game? 😆

yup a couple models have been retro’d recently. nice to see them bring stuff back from the past

Absolutely! If only Reebok would be sold by Adidas to someone who has a damn clue! Then maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll get the one retro I want SO BADLY, the SXT Pump cross trainers in the OG white/blue!

Absolutely! If only Reebok would be sold by Adidas to someone who has a damn clue! Then maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll get the one retro I want SO BADLY, the SXT Pump cross trainers in the OG white/blue!
the white and turquoise that had the barbell on the pump? Because those are the ones I need BAD. Fam was broke when those dropped so I was never able to get them.

just bought the rafael sampson low peanuts with snoopy and a bball , first time coping a puma sneaker but they looked kinda clean

Thanks! Looks like it's a new model debuting on March 19th, at least according to DTLR.

nice! didn't see any new details on them but hoping we get that white/multicolor paired he debuted them in.

hoping we also see that sample colorway of the dreamer 2 drop too and can't wait to see what they have for lamelo's sig shoe

nice! didn't see any new details on them but hoping we get that white/multicolor paired he debuted them in.

hoping we also see that sample colorway of the dreamer 2 drop too and can't wait to see what they have for lamelo's sig shoe

maybe I missed it, but was it confirmed LaMelo is getting a sig?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom