< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

how sway??

How what? How did he wear orange shoes with a teal jersey? I don't know. But if you've mistaken what I said for meaning I got those orange joints nah - that's why I said "available colorways". This colorway LaMelo is wearing, with his logo - definitely not an available colorway.

How what? How did he wear orange shoes with a teal jersey? I don't know. But if you've mistaken what I said for meaning I got those orange joints nah - that's why I said "available colorways". This colorway LaMelo is wearing, with his logo - definitely not an available colorway.

haha my bad brain fart and mistaken him for wearing a pair of the court riders tonight since he’s been wearing them lately and was like, “dam, how did you scoop up a pair before release” haha

hoping you enjoy the all pros, been on my short list to try out soon as well

IMG_20210209_140801_376.jpg
IMG_20210209_140801_395.jpg

instagram.com/pb__js

NW dubbing the All Pro his shoe of 2020 has me wanting a pair but I can't get on board with these lifestyle colorways.

Release the Melos.

I copped the white/blue/pink/yellow Clyde All-Pros and the Kuzma Mid...had to drop in and say these things are legit!

- perfect fit
- textile on the lows is really nice, leather on the mids is excellent
- THE CUSHION...finally something from Puma that feels great underfoot!

I love the aesthetics and copped for casual wear. Couldn't be happier.

I got these (clyde all pro) and liked them. Opened the package, took out the box, opened it up and took em out. Took out the shoe stuffing, loosened up the laces, put on my hoopin socks, put em on. Bounced around a bit and thought they feel good, even though it'll be weird to ball in em because they look so casual.

Took em off, check the traction.... USED!!!! Like not even a spec here or there, it was an even coat of dirt, like somebody walked to the store and back and then returned em. SMH. Sent them back.

So I like em duke40 duke40 but I gotta get another pair :emoji_laughing:

I like the launch CW. Miami Vice vibes
Yeah ended up copping those since they're the best option and really wanting to see if the performance hype on these is legit. So far from wearing them around the apartment it's looking like a yes. They remind me of my old hypergamer lows.

Back
Top Bottom