< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Today

82BA72D5-BD8E-418C-8E4B-AE91F586F084.jpeg
One of the best looks and comfort out there.

Hey folks,

Has anyone here
A few of my latest pick ups.
20210430_220207.jpg
20210316_133703.jpg
Hey Jabraham1024. Really nice pick ups. How is the fit and sizing on RS 70 mid compared to RS og mid?
Been looking at 70 mid since I like the og mid so much but wasn’t sure since they seem a lot diffrent from og model.

Hey Jabraham1024. Really nice pick ups. How is the fit and sizing on RS 70 mid compared to RS og mid?
Been looking at 70 mid since I like the og mid so much but wasn’t sure since they seem a lot diffrent from og model.
[/QUOTE]

I can't compare the fit because these are the only pair of ralph sampsons I own but I will say that they are cut bigger than all the other pumas I own. I usually buy a half size up in puma and so I did the same with these but they are huge. I actually had to buy something to put in the toe box so that they don't crease when I walk.

I can't compare the fit because these are the only pair of ralph sampsons I own but I will say that they are cut bigger than all the other pumas I own. I usually buy a half size up in puma and so I did the same with these but they are huge. I actually had to buy something to put in the toe box so that they don't crease when I walk.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Jabraham1024. It sounds like fit is closer to the og mid. I went down a half size from my usual size like I do with AF-1 on og mid as suggested and it fit me the way I wanted.

I have feet on wider side but half size down fit nicely snug side and still very comfortable. I wear semi-rigid ankle brace and the mid cut holds well. So I’ve got to say it does fit larger than most other sneakers.

Thanks again Jbraham1024!

Back
Top Bottom