< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

What’s good with the Butter x Puma collab?! They did the baskets in a cream colored corduroy and the shoe looks fire. I’ve read they release today but they’re not on puma.com

What’s good with the Butter x Puma collab?! They did the baskets in a cream colored corduroy and the shoe looks fire. I’ve read they release today but they’re not on puma.com

they were in the buttergoods’ site but sold out. Those were fire. Hopefully they drop on Puma as well.

They were on their yesterday on the new release calender look like they remove it

Last edited by a moderator:
Got these at the Puma outlet for like $18. NYC NYE joints………man I miss the city
0160573A-BC62-4C38-9BEB-360BF8316618.jpeg

Haven't seen these (Fusion Nitro Spec) show up on the review sites, yet, but have seen some mention about the cushion. The Triple is already available at some retailers but don't know what's inside those.

These are fire! How’s the fit? Looks a lot more grey than I expected but love the look from these pics.
Yeah, they are more grey than I also though it would be, but I really like them. Footdistrict has them on sale now and was able to get them from Footdistrict for almost $90 including shipping and conversion from Euro to USD. As for the fit, they fit like all of my Suedes (TTS). I still have not worn tke Kidsuper Style Riders though, so those will get worn first before I wear the Suedes.

20210703_174740.jpg
20210703_174702.jpg
20210703_174725.jpg
20210703_174714.jpg

Haven't seen these (Fusion Nitro Spec) show up on the review sites, yet, but have seen some mention about the cushion. The Triple is already available at some retailers but don't know what's inside those.

soon as the fusion pop up it’s a day 1 for me

Yesterday I grabbed the RS-X Toys from Footaction for $80. I missed out when they orginally came out despite how much I liked 'em - after watching WearTesters' review in Dec. '18 I fell in love :wow: . They restocked at the end of 2019, but I still missed as I was buying too many other shoes and getting ready to move. I did buy the RS-X Bold last summer which are really dope, but I still wanted the OG Toys. To my surprise they restocked everywhere and most sites are having sales. They shipped and I'm excited! :tongue:

Last edited:
Just seen PUMA tease the MB1 (Melo Ball 1) signature. Obviously couldn't get a look at the shoe. Any leaks out there yet? As a huge Hornets fan, I'm in for one colorway no matter what they look like.

Looks like a mid to me, but I could be wrong. Seems like he’s worn more of a mid in the puma models anyway. I’m looking forward to see what they cooked up for him!

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom