< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I must have caught it towards the end then. I'm sure they didn't tweet it as soon as it became available (only reason I knew) UK 8,9 is all I saw

I must have caught it towards the end then. I'm sure they didn't tweet it as soon as it became available (only reason I knew) UK 8,9 is all I saw
They were on the site about 10-15 seconds before the tweet was sent out. That's why I said if you were on the site beforehand you would have copped easily.

They didnt sell out that fast I was able to grab a few pairs in cart pretty easy. There was  FSR when I did it it took about 10 minutes to sell out. If you were on the site when they dropped you would have no problems copping them.
well that upsets me even more. i just hope its not so hard when it hits the states and hopefully not "in store" only releases ugh 

need a 10.5 in r698s
need an 11 in xs-850s.

suggestions for the xt-2s?

I went with my R698 size for XT2s and wish I'd went with my XS850 size. XT2s run tight to me around the forefoot with my normal true size. So I'd go with an 11.

Last edited:
My disc blaze size is my tts 8.5 please tell me the rf x dsm should be sized the same?

Saw the xt2 model in journeys the other day. It's always hard getting a consistent answer on size here, so it's probably your safest bet to try a pair on ahead of time.

today's arrival from SNS.  fast ship.  leather sockliner is too cool.  there are a few minor flaws, but overall it's awesome quality.  came with an extra set of laces a shade darker (last pic).  as others mentioned, they do feel tighter than r698s, but still fit fine.  so happy, can't wait to put these into rotation.

today's arrival from SNS.  fast ship.  leather sockliner is too cool.  there are a few minor flaws, but overall it's awesome quality.  came with an extra set of laces a shade darker (last pic).  as others mentioned, they do feel tighter than r698s, but still fit fine.  so happy, can't wait to put these into rotation.
nice dude. love mine. 

did your have a gap a the toe and midsole?

Speaking of BWGH I need a pair of Bluefields but I can't get jiggy with those eBay prices.

*SEGWAY*

What I can get jiggy with is the latest installment in Ronalds one-man-collab-pony-show. It's not so much of the colors (or lack thereof) but the quality of it all looks too good to not even make an attempt at getting slaughtered by bots.

Speaking of BWGH I need a pair of Bluefields but I can't get jiggy with those eBay prices.

*SEGWAY*

What I can get jiggy with is the latest installment in Ronalds one-man-collab-pony-show. It's not so much of the colors (or lack thereof) but the quality of it all looks too good to not even make an attempt at getting slaughtered by bots.
Ehh Kith is actually my favorite site to cop off. Or any shopify site for that matter. All it takes is perserverance and you're straight

af1 1982 af1 1982

Really?

I rarely even go for Kith drops but I haven't had the greatest luck on there. I'll take that into consideration going into saturday

Back
Top Bottom