< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I'm anxious to see what they have going for this release, like if it'll be on the banner again or what they'll do. I know kith set sends out the first link before Ronald, that's how I got my KFE's.

I camped and had Page monitors on all the different pages but it didn't do anything. To my knowledge, it was twitter link only by having a completely seperate page for the collection.

they've been switching it up. i wasn't trying for anything, but been keeping up with the new site for when i needed to be on top. 

KFE had its own page. they didn't show up on new arrivals. 

the fall drop (read summer) that just happened was similar but i think showed up on the new arrivals page, but the link on the main page just loaded the blog post.

seeing people comment "best shoes 2014" lmao these pumas are prob a step better then his kfes lol
KFE>>> these. Brazils are too dope, they were definitely the best out the pack.

Best shoe of 2014 going to end up being Rose Gold GLVs if they drop.

nice dude. love mine. 

did your have a gap a the toe and midsole?
never noticed.  but there seems to be a little gap in my left shoe.  damnit.. lol.  but it's small, so it's cool.  the biggest issue on mine is the glue. 

and i never got a thumb drive too.  that would've been cool

^ oh wow.  i see what you're talking about now.  actually, mine doesn't have gaps like that at all.  for my pair it's all glue, no gaps.  the flash shows the excess glue well

^ oh wow.  i see what you're talking about now.  actually, mine doesn't have gaps like that at all.  for my pair it's all glue, no gaps.  the flash shows the excess glue well
yours look better than mine, but still have that weird midsole outline from glue. -_-

Yep material quality was good but craftmanship was lackluster. I expected it though considering they made like 10 shoes in this collab

I camped and had Page monitors on all the different pages but it didn't do anything. To my knowledge, it was twitter link only by having a completely seperate page for the collection.

nah i was able to refresh and the banner popped up.. showed up on the new arrivals and main page..i never rely on twitter links because the page is often published before they tweet it

i've been goin puma crazy and bought 4 pairs recently.

r698 bluefield evolution, and og (black/pink).. both perfectly crafted.

r698 khaki tropicalia, and xs850 madder bwgh... these two had issues with glue

looking at the tags, the r698s were all made in China, and the xs850 made in Indonesia.  i dont see any correlation, but it seems to be a hit or miss with puma's quality control. 

any updates as to any other retailers carrying the sahara? still need a 9. some ebayers would sell for 165, but im looking to spend as close to retail as possible

Went ahead and picked these up.

Puma-Trinomic-XT-2-PLUS-tigerlily-pomegranate_b5.jpg

(Not my photo)

Looking forward to getting them in. Got them off Puma.com. They're doing 20% off $75+. Code: SPRINGPUMA
Hey guys, Puma has these for $40 right now with a good amount of sizes.  Also have the Curds and Whey for $56.  They show on the sales page for $51 and $70, respectively, but they take an additional 20% off when you add to cart.  

Last edited:
Do you guys think I could go for a full size down in XT2 mmq curd whey? I have normal feet and always wear thin no-show socks. 

Btw, XT2 plus run smaller right? +.5 from your TTS? 

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom