< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Thanks guys for the response. I repped everyone.

@mclovin:  no chance, even TTS is fairly snug, dont size down on xt2

I definitely agree. I have average width feet and XT2's fit "perfect." I can see how wide foot would have to go up a half size.

Some few renders of the xt2 mmq whey/curd. Easy custom ideas for those who aren't satisfied with the og look. 

Finally got the Saharas in and they're awesome. I went .5 down in size from my true size and I still have a little room in the toebox. Like @joelom  said, quility is on point and the leather around the toebox is CRAZY soft!

Could anyone tell me how I should size on the blaze of glory? I've read somewhere tts to .5 size up.

Also does anyone know if the LTWT version is any different than the OG version other than the thickness of the midsole?

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me how I should size on the blaze of glory? I've read somewhere tts to .5 size up.

Also does anyone know if the LTWT version is any different than the OG version other than the thickness of the midsole?

Based on the BoG mesh evolutions, I would say TTS. I have a semi-wide foot and half sized up because half sizes weren't available, it's a bit too long. Width doesn't seem to be much of a problem because of the mesh.

Based on the BoG mesh evolutions, I would say TTS. I have a semi-wide foot and half sized up because half sizes weren't available, it's a bit too long. Width doesn't seem to be much of a problem because of the mesh.

Agree (Same exact situation for me). The only issue is the getting the foot in part, but I'm sure it's the same .5+/- or TTS. They're just a tight shoe around the ankle. Fortunately it does loosen up.

Agree (Same exact situation for me). The only issue is the getting the foot in part, but I'm sure it's the same .5+/- or TTS. They're just a tight shoe around the ankle. Fortunately it does loosen up.

Thank you both! Repped both of you. I went tts. Like you said it seems like the sockliner will be the only tight part. Good to here it loosens up tho.

Thank you both! Repped both of you. I went tts. Like you said it seems like the sockliner will be the only tight part. Good to here it loosens up tho.

Yeah, even with half size up it takes some effort to get the shoes on, thought it would help. Wish I could've went TTS, I do wonder if I should have gone half size down instead.

Yeah, even with half size up it takes some effort to get the shoes on, thought it would help. Wish I could've went TTS, I do wonder if I should have gone half size down instead.

I went .5 down on the Saharas and could have gone down even more bc I have room in the toebox and I thought about doing that on these. The sockliner thing scared me on the BOG's though. I didn't want them to get here and be OD tight. I've got my fingers crossed that tts is perfect. We shall see though.

Last edited:
Hi I'l new here but anybody know where I could cop this one?
Welcome. That's a "Disc Blaze. " this particular CW is part of the New Years eve pack from 2013. At this point your best bet is probably enact but it shouldn't be too hard to find a pair

The Ronnies were pretty easy. Anyone else get through? 

Back
Top Bottom