< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Hoping to catch a restock on the Sahara's, kinda salty I slept on them
nerd.gif
Sending you a PM now with one I found in stock that might work for you.

Swift Tech 

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31837396

Black suede version (8,9,9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12 , 13)

that white drops later in the year, I'm really liking the futuristic look of these 
not sure if i should wait for these to hit other spots for cheaper? any good urban coupons? lol i really want both 

actually now that i see the bumps more in other photos...ehh kinda ruins it a little. ill wait if they go on sale. theres more black and white pumas releasing that arent the fiegs i can wait 

Last edited:
ig : thesneakerotaku 

thought id post an on foot, will be uploading a diff shot on my instagram soon 

Last edited:
How's the sizing in these xt2's? And are these two different? How come the other one has a plain white midsole? Thanks!

Those XT2s are half down or TTS.

I had I return mine to make room for three kicks if bought this past weekend smh. I thought that would satisfy the thirst but that itch is even greater now

quality is great on these. 

I'm in-between 10.5 and 11. i usually get pumas in 10.5. these are too small. wearable though. 

Anyone have an idea when the Puma x Sophia Chang whites are releasing? saw a place that had the blacks for pre0order but sold out

with you. 
may repaint the midsole all white like jon t did. that should thin it out a little. 

That's a good idea they remind me of the New Balance 1600 shape wise. Solid color midsoles slim the toebox down considerably.

How's the sizing in these xt2's? And are these two different? How come the other one has a plain white midsole? Thanks!
View media item 1087976
View media item 1087977

The pair with the black line on the midsole looks WAY better. It looks aggressive. I wouldn't buy the all white midsole version : (

Are any places selling the black lined midsole version or is that a confirmed sample pair?

Last edited:
Hoping to catch a restock on the Sahara's, kinda salty I slept on them :nerd:

Same here. I need size 9.5!

I love Adidas. I've always wanted to like Adidas' brother Puma too, but I don't like a lot of Puma's design/color/concept/collaboration except the Sahara and a few others. Finally! : )

I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: Fortunately those Sahara's aren't too popular so the resell isn't that high on them. We should be able to buy them for close to retail.

Last edited:
Was coming in here to post that SJS posted the black Sophia chang. No point now as they went quick! Ready for a US release

Same here. I need size 9.5!

I love Adidas. I've always wanted to like Adidas' brother Puma too, but I don't like a lot of Puma's design/color/concept/collaboration except the Sahara and a few others. Finally! : )

I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: Fortunately those Sahara's aren't too popular so the resell isn't that high on them. We should be able to buy them for close to retail.

Yeah, I've been trying to get some sellers down to around 130 or so for a 9.5, hopefully I can snag a pair around that price point soon :nerd:

Good luck finding them bro!

Was coming in here to post that SJS posted the black Sophia chang. No point now as they went quick! Ready for a US release
god damnit! idky its been so hard for me to find stores that have been releasing these. i keep missing FCK! 

god damnit! idky its been so hard for me to find stores that have been releasing these. i keep missing FCK! 
They didnt sell out that fast I was able to grab a few pairs in cart pretty easy. There was  FSR when I did it it took about 10 minutes to sell out. If you were on the site when they dropped you would have no problems copping them.

Back
Top Bottom