\//\ | OFFICIAL Pusha T Going SOLO/Joining G.O.O.D. Music Thread, Vol. "EGHCK!" | \//\

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

What's gonna happen to Malice?

Reallytho?!?!?!

Hopefully Some Solo Material from him as well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

pimp.gif

Reallytho?!?!?!

nerd.gif

I think he's more focused on the book/movie. I'm sure he'll be "featured" on half the tracks on Pusha's solo though.

pimp.gif

Reallytho?!?!?!

nerd.gif

I think he's more focused on the book/movie. I'm sure he'll be "featured" on half the tracks on Pusha's solo though.

Got love for Malice but Ive always wanted to hear solo projects from Pusha. With Ye at the helm its a win-win.

Got love for Malice but Ive always wanted to hear solo projects from Pusha. With Ye at the helm its a win-win.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

pimp.gif

Reallytho?!?!?!

nerd.gif

What Book ?!?!?!
A Movie ?!?!?!
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Reallytho?!?!?!

nerd.gif

What Book ?!?!?!
A Movie ?!?!?!
nerd.gif

Iknowrap: They usually wear the season of Playcloths before its available to everyone else.
SoVerSoTowel: Just check out maliceoftheclipse.com. His book is going to be called Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind, and Naked.

Iknowrap: They usually wear the season of Playcloths before its available to everyone else.
SoVerSoTowel: Just check out maliceoftheclipse.com. His book is going to be called Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind, and Naked.

FILTHY!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FILTHY!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom