\//\ | OFFICIAL Pusha T Going SOLO/Joining G.O.O.D. Music Thread, Vol. "EGHCK!" | \//\

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... 

When speaking about performance moments Justin Timberlake bringing out The Clipse to close out the 2002 VMA's with "Like I Love You" > Tonight.

You see, he don't know things like this cause he a little N...

It's not always about record sales.

Kanye stated that the clipse were among his favorite rappers.

G.O.O.D. music might just give pusha the stability that has eluded him for so long, i.e. jive records and the hiatus.

Hell, big sean is on the label, he'll probably never be a superstar, but he plays his role quite nicely.

G.O.O.D. music might just give pusha the stability that has eluded him for so long, i.e. jive records and the hiatus.

Hell, big sean is on the label, he'll probably never be a superstar, but he plays his role quite nicely.

Off topic: But I feel so bad for Big Sean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... 

When speaking about performance moments Justin Timberlake bringing out The Clipse to close out the 2002 VMA's with "Like I Love You" > Tonight.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh word? Damn I ain't even see that.
embarassed.gif

Oh word? Damn I ain't even see that.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This.
smh.gif

This.
smh.gif

Also I think going Platinum on your official debut album, Grammy Nominations..would be up there. My man said a performance was the high point of a group's 12 year career still being relevant and always respected/courted by the heavyweights?
laugh.gif

Also I think going Platinum on your official debut album, Grammy Nominations..would be up there. My man said a performance was the high point of a group's 12 year career still being relevant and always respected/courted by the heavyweights?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know if you're referring to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DipsetTrooper[/color] or me, but I'm talking purely general public wise/getting his moment to shine (last night was indeed the biggest stage of his life). 

The hype going into the performance from 'Ye's previous antics + performing w/somebody whose own fans could actually get into (the majority of JT's fans couldn't give a damn about Pusha) + it being the closing act.

You know how many people said "who the hell is this guy?!" when he strutted out in that "vagina walls blazer" (c) - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dreClark[/color] (
roll.gif
) and started spitting?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

MOST of the general public doesn't have a damn clue who Terrance Thornton is (very sad, but very true
smh.gif
).

laugh.gif
I don't know if you're referring to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DipsetTrooper[/color] or me, but I'm talking purely general public wise/getting his moment to shine (last night was indeed the biggest stage of his life). 

The hype going into the performance from 'Ye's previous antics + performing w/somebody whose own fans could actually get into (the majority of JT's fans couldn't give a damn about Pusha) + it being the closing act.

You know how many people said "who the hell is this guy?!" when he strutted out in that "vagina walls blazer" (c) - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dreClark[/color] (
roll.gif
) and started spitting?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

MOST of the general public doesn't have a damn clue who Terrance Thornton is (very sad, but very true
smh.gif
).

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I feel this right here... I could see why Kanye would sign a group he's a fan of...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I feel this right here... I could see why Kanye would sign a group he's a fan of...

Back
Top Bottom