\//\ | OFFICIAL Pusha T Going SOLO/Joining G.O.O.D. Music Thread, Vol. "EGHCK!" | \//\

Pusha is about to get a huge look in minutes.
pimp.gif

Alright NT family let's get serious for a second....

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... Kanye really thinks after 10 years in the rap game Pusha/Clipse STILL have potential to become big... I mess with The Re-Up gang and everything, but I don't see what Kanye sees at all man...

kanye_shrug.png

Alright NT family let's get serious for a second....

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... Kanye really thinks after 10 years in the rap game Pusha/Clipse STILL have potential to become big... I mess with The Re-Up gang and everything, but I don't see what Kanye sees at all man...

kanye_shrug.png

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... 

When speaking about performance moments Justin Timberlake bringing out The Clipse to close out the 2002 VMA's with "Like I Love You" > Tonight.

Kanye bringing out Pusha T, for the VMA finale is the zenith of The Clipse career... 

When speaking about performance moments Justin Timberlake bringing out The Clipse to close out the 2002 VMA's with "Like I Love You" > Tonight.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

You see, he don't know things like this cause he a little N...

Back
Top Bottom