OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Also got Big T 2-1. The cookie thing was lame the first time. Forced Spurs scheme cmon Red. He made up for it a little in the 3rd but by then it was too late.

that crowd was awful....gotdamn

some of the blame goes to the URL though for making them wait that long.

No some about it... Crowds booing anything that's not SUPER DUPER DUPER COLD because their agitated.

I said it before, They're killing the culture. :smh:

Big T got that 2-1.

I think Smack needs to better handle the crowd, he should get back on the mic when the crowd starts to get rowdy and let the rappers finish. This keeps the crowd from getting impatient and keep the battles going. Find a way to eliminate the Don Demarcos...half of them given out after lines dont even deserve sound afterwards.

Big T got that 2-1.

I think Smack needs to better handle the crowd, he should get back on the mic when the crowd starts to get rowdy and let the rappers finish. This keeps the crowd from getting impatient and keep the battles going. Find a way to eliminate the Don Demarcos...half of them given out after lines dont even deserve sound afterwards.

No he should start events on time and not have 45-1hr of wait time in between battles then you wouldn't have to worry about them being disgruntled all the ******g time.

People line up 4-6hrs before the show is suppose to starts, then they stand up for the next 4hrs waiting on the event to even start, then stand for another 6-7hrs during the damn event. Mogs on their feet for damn near 15hrs... You'd be agitated too :smh:

No he should start events on time and not have 45-1hr of wait time in between battles then you wouldn't have to worry about them being disgruntled all the ******g time.

People line up 4-6hrs before the show is suppose to starts, then they stand up for the next 4hrs waiting on the event to even start, then stand for another 6-7hrs during the damn event. Mogs on their feet for damn near 15hrs... You'd be agitated too :smh:

Damn, did not know it was that bad :x

I would never boo regardless outta respect for the MC's but this helps understand why the crowd aggie as ****.

Man Smack events be like a Slave Auction all that standing, thats why you music events at music venues not music clubs.

wtf . . .
laugh.gif
how they gonna have a sneaker battle lmao I expect everyones kicks to get stolen.

Last edited:

Big T got that 2-1.

People line up 4-6hrs before the show is suppose to starts, then they stand up for the next 4hrs waiting on the event to even start, then stand for another 6-7hrs during the damn event. Mogs on their feet for damn near 15hrs... You'd be agitated too
mean.gif
Precisely. I've been to 6-7 URL battles now. Summer Madness 1, doors were supposed to open at 1pm. They opened at almost 4pm. It was 85+ degrees outside. X-Factor vs DNA (1st battle of the night) didn't happen till almost 7pm. I was on my feet 8hrs before the first battle. Hitman vs Hollow happened at like midnight or so. Was on my feet 12+ hrs. Same thing for Summer Madness 2 and NOME III. The worst thing is the 40min. it takes to get the next battle started. I'm telling y'all it's not the crowds fault. This all falls on Smack and the garbage way they run the events. 

MzGracie's Chicago event last week, amazing. Friggin' 5min. wait times between battles. 9 battles held and I wasn't in the least bit tired at the end.

When did the battle rap community become so entitled? Does no one remember like 5 years ago when these venues didnt even exist for the most part. Dudes get the priviledge to see this happen live and want to ruin it :smh:

As much of a Diz fan and Aye verb hater that i am. i gave it to Aye Verb when i saw the PPV bootleg . Watching the official release now. :nerd:

so sick of Diz's spitting style . dude spits 90% filler . typical Diz line :

ill elascerate and exacerbate your intestines
intentionally testing with weapons ripping into sections
conceptions inflecting inflections causing destruction
till your body self destructs from volcanic eruptions !

***** shut yo *** up

Lupe Fiasco is going in on Diz on twitter lmao. He was clowning Aye Verb the other day too. Anyone of these dudes would destroy Lupe in a battle though but you know his ***** *** would never step in the ring.

I give the battle to Aye Verb. But I think Verb should've came harder at Diz. I'm getting sick of Diz now, just cause he get louder, dont mean he winning.

Back
Top Bottom