OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

jon jon actually got robbed alot on grindtime but i totally disagree

norbes plays both sides of the fence, he's cheating the game heavy

he acts like he's all business and not bias and says he wont say who won battles then on the other side is managing battle rappers

jaz is cold but will never lose cause she's managed by norbes, she'll always be paired against people who makes her style look better

same with math, he never speaks on math being weak in battles or the whole fighting situation

a man who's always business first stays interjecting his mumbling opinion about stuff he shouldn't even speak on

watch older head ice interviews about this exact problem, ice spoke on it years ago and swave even had a problem with norbes about a verb interview

Jon Jon got robbed alot???? lol
u crazy
Jon Jon wouldnt even have got the match ups he got if he wasnt a promoter he was getting bodied on the regular
just like he is bascically gettin bodied now in the URL
I see ur problem with Norbes but its just his opinions dude can say what he wants
Smack and Beasley probably feel the same way but are less direct with their thoughts
When Smack made that blog "that was true" people felt some type of way imagine if he actually called out names
Head Ice n Swave arent popular the battlers who have no views seem to be the only ones that get mad at norbes
they need to blame someone, they should blame themselves and get their views up

Supposedly threre will be available PPV for 4.99

Supposed UW Card Superbowl weekend:

Lux vs hollow
Big t vs rex
Hitman vs surf
Ored vs magic
Jc vs lotta
Pat stay vs rosenberg
Bigg k vs spee
Dan bars vs suge

Just browsing OTBVA, they say the leaked UW card is this, and that Arsonal is mad it leaked:

Still some interesting match ups. Missing Big T vs Rex, JC, and Pat Stay. I'd rather see Magic vs. O-Red, dont really like Magic yet all that much, but I think he demolish Bigg K easily.

this is going to bring me great criticism but i refuse to watch chicks battle aside from a select few

those BOTB battles were pretty good. And now with the upcoming DF event i don't know URL looking more shakkky baby

Driving to Chicago after work today (i stay in Cleveland). I'll let y'all know how this is. Looking forward to Kannon vs Chilla Jones the most...

Back
Top Bottom