OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

that ny crowd needs to gets mook man juice out of their mouth...mook was beyond reaching

congrats to solomon for not walking out, those clowns in the crowd was unbearable

Last edited:
-Solomon has my respect for putting up with this nonsense. Shameful crowd is shameful. Diddy was being a nuisance, Busta too. SMH. Especially what Solomon did at the end, most people would just complain and cry foul but.

-He didnt do as bad as people were saying I thought Solomon was in it for the first 3 rounds definitely.

-I'm not really disappointed with this battle like you guys are, it was pretty good.

-Mook won though

Murda Mook has solidified himself as the GOAT IMO, not like it was really debatable before, but coming back this just made it unquestionable. I still have Solomon in my top 5 after this. I wanna see Mook battle Surf and Solomon battle Lux, hopefully theyre back for real I know Mook said he was but IDK about Solomon

Last edited:
^^^^ Son, you can't be serious .... Serious Jones murdered mook ... Lux definitely beat Mook ... GOAT?? Solomon wasn't the best opponent. Even though the Clips battle is said to be the best of the night, I would have like to have seen Jones bodybag him.

I pressed pause @ after Solomon's verse and never went back to the battle. It sucked. Below is a list of a few battles that easily top this one.

1. O-Red vs Calicoe
2. Swave Sevah vs Pat Stay
3. Charlie Clips vs X-Factor
4. Math vs Marvwon
5. Swave Sevah vs Head I.C.E.

Serius Jones? You SRS? I wholeheartedly disagree. Dude was up there talking his way through a rap battle, two bars a minute. He didn't say a thing either. People always try to play up the fact that "he was actually freestyling" which I somewhat doubt, he definitely didn't do all that off the top of his head and even though, its well documented that battles are rehearsed and that 95% of the stuff they say is not off the cuff so that means nothing to me especially when he was redefined the word basic up there.

Lux was the closest hes come to losing (I think Mook is undefeated for what its worth) but even if he did lose that in your opinion what else about his resume doesnt scream GOAT to you? Obviously there are some legitimate contenders but I think the crown has to go to that guy for the fact that hes the best of them all (personal opinion) and the fact that he is the guy that took battle rap to a mainstream audience(this is more of a fact than anything, if it wasnt for Mook a lot of people wouldnt have been tuned into battle rap) people checked for Mook battles just cause Mook was in them.

This discussion has been had 1000 times over, but still, feel free to weigh in.

The battle wasnt really earth shattering, but it was still pretty good. People just had lofty expectations of what this was supposed to be and IMO they shouldnt have. I expected rust and not as much flair and wit as they would have delivered in their primes.

Last edited:
people will tell you mook lost to everybody.

i think he beat everyone , maybe lux got'em

millz was a tie IMO

Last edited:
This battle was done after two rounds......... Mook put him in a hole early and just took all his confidence. Soloman had some nice lines but he kept trying to have a flow in the battleand it was taking away from the impact of his bars.

And yea as with most things on NT or the internet in general when it comes to music people say the best things are wack overated and are gassed by the simplest and most plain battles. dudes in here naming battles that contain NOTHING but fake *** threats and gunplay ;lines for 3 rounds and say a 5 round dismantling was trash:smh:

I dont get how you can respect anyone who sits on stage like a little girl embarassed, unprepared, and in fear. No way calico took that L.

Granted that lost round was beautiful. Personally I would've said **** the contract and money and snuffed dude..... pride and self respect > money

He got that work last round.

but with a choke that big, and a debatable 2nd round theres no way you can give him the w.

throw in all the benefits of the ny crowd.... ridiculous.

its like if rocky scored one knock down in the last round but dude got up...

now everyone wants to act like rocky aint get his *** beat the whole match, and clearly lost.

Aye Verb going in on that boring *** mook battle lmao:

Bruh, there is no debating in Lux vs. Mook. Mook got SLAUGHTERED.

Doesn't take away from him overall, but he def lost that one clearly.

Jesus zombie Christ, that Mook VS Solomon battle was terrible. I switched back over to Lux VS Calicoe shortly midway through Solomon's first round. :smh:

mook had the illusion of winning because he was always on the dvds

millz washed him
lux washed him
jones washed him

I been tellin' ya'll Solomon isn't THAT good. He definitely had some hot bars AFTER he lost the crowd. But his voice raising/inflection makes him mad corny overall.

I don't see how this was the body bag people were saying I mean they both were horrible but one was slightly less horrible. That Zimmerman **** was the worst thing in the battle.

Yeah...I don't think I've ever heard a _ say Mook beat Lux until now. I thought it was pretty clear that Lux won.

Serius Jones beat Mook, **** what you heard. Dudes were gassed from Mook and his flunkies' antics SMH.

Last edited:
just watched the whole battle , i take it back......THAT WAS  A SLAUGHTERING

"i should hook your jaw for all them lines you biting" asdfghjkl

About last week I watched that Charlie Clips battle against I think it was X-Factor... whoever it was that you guys in here were hyping up.

It was pretty good I thought Clips took that battle.

That little rhyme scheme clips said that he flipped into the buttons from the Playstation controller was hard as F*** :x

It was so hard that crowd was asking for Clips to re say it, slow it down, and then explain it :lol: one of the better lines I've heard in a minute.

I don't see how this was the body bag people were saying I mean they both were horrible but one was slightly less horrible. That Zimmerman **** was the worst thing in the battle.
Thank you. People were gassing that part up but I thought it was very corny. Not only was it completely irrelevant to Iron Solomon and battle rap overall, but I dont want to hear Murda Mook be political. Gunplay, threats, and swag talk-Murda Mooks lane
Can we get mook vs surf
and lux vs hollow and im goog
is surf good? i only seen his battle with dna who he lost to and dna is like mid tier at best.
Yes Surf is NICE. The best out of these new school rappers IMO.

Back
Top Bottom