OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Jones vs clips was the best battle

rex vs verb was cool but one sided

rex had a flawless performance but jones impressed me the most even tho he stumbled in his second rnd

John John 2-1. Hitman was on his way to a 3-0 if he didn't save himself in the 3rd

Smack needs to chill w/ referring to him as "Da Did-did-non" though.

That's Hollow's. :smh:

Last edited:
i thought holla edged him and im a john john fan..... John john wasnt that original,,, seem like he bite everyone style in that battle, but it was very close.... the winner is very debatable though

i thought holla edged him and im a john john fan..... John john wasnt that original,,, seem like he bite everyone style in that battle, but it was very close.... the winner is very debatable though
i think it was very noble of john john to tell the crowd to calm down when they was booing holla

he seems to respect battle rapping , was there an official winner? how are they voting?

also im kinda mad head ice aint get in on this tourney , dude is beyond buns he needs better competition to get exposed imo... has he ever won outside new york?

was there a age limit?

Last edited:
everyone keeps saying this but I didn't really notice it and now I'm wondering. Can you list some examples? I'm gonna watch it again but this would help

Tech stunk this up SMH, very disappointed. Easy win for Bill Collector

"You aint got no super sayins ________ your name is Piccolo"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
alright so I finally listened to the john john battle... for work purposes it was audio only while I listened. when i heard nasty hits I tabbed out and saw the dude who laid the hammer. so for the most part the guy on the right won
roll.gif

Lmfao at Murda Mook now charging 50k for a battle now. IMO his pride & ego took a big hit and 50k a battle just sounds like an easy cop out for him to save face after all the backlash he received from SM2. After his boring *** performance from i honestly could careless to see him again. These new & current battle rappers would def mop the floor with his ***.

Lmfao at Murda Mook now charging 50k for a battle now. IMO his pride & ego took a big hit and 50k a battle just sounds like an easy cop out for him to save face after all the backlash he received from SM2. After his boring *** performance from i honestly could careless to see him again. These new & current battle rappers would def mop the floor with his ***.
I agree with what your saying but I wouldn't go that far

By FAR ... one of Tech-9's worst performances ... Stage presence was off. His bars were horrific. SMH .... This is what happens when dudes get above themselves and let the hype get to them.

It should have been an easy win for Tech-9, considering BC's altercation w/ Hitman. He had material for days, and didnt bother to prepare for BC.

I applauded BC for his performance. His 1st round set the momentum off just right .. He sat down and talked the audience, and they stuck with him the whole time. Great come back performance from BC ... I never even liked duke, but he def did his thing.

Jon Jon Da Don Vs HITMAN was wack !!! ... Sup with Jon JJD remixing everybody's **** ?? I couldn't even watch the whole thing, so I couldn't tell you who won that ...

On a side note ::: I was extremely happy to see SWAVE body SUGE ... :smokin

I agree with what your saying but I wouldn't go that far
I definitely would go that far. All Mook had was cringeworthy irrelevant bars about Trayvon Martin and another mans testicles. I asked in this thread earlier to post just one hot line from that battle no one could do it lmao.

Back
Top Bottom