OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Gunplay, threats, and swag talk-Murda Mooks lane

This is the exact reason i'm :smh: at dudes who say mook & Lux aint there A game. Because they decided to act like grown *** intelligent men who knew more than a gun and dudes have a problem with it.

They found other ways to DESTROY there opponents w/o using a hammer line every other verse and dudes are callin it trash.... JUST ANOTHER LOST *****

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyisny 

Quote:

Gunplay, threats, and swag talk-Murda Mooks lane

This is the exact reason i'm at dudes who say mook & Lux aint there A game. Because they decided to act like grown *** intelligent men who knew more than a gun and dudes have a problem with it.

They found other ways to DESTROY there opponents w/o using a hammer line every other verse and dudes are callin it trash.... JUST ANOTHER LOST *****

Well I did say that I enjoyed this battle, and I have no problem with people trying to diversify their lyrics and branch out but this was such a large leap that it was completely out of place. Its MURDA MOOK for goodness sakes, it was a complete 180 from the ongoing theme of that battle and everything that hes been in the past. Theres also something to be said for staying in your lane. If 2 Chainz started talking about the election and the war on terror would you sit there and take that 100% seriously?

I dont think either Mook, Solomon, or Lux brought their A game simply because of what I've seen out of them in the past. This battle does not compare to their earlier battles and thats understandable seeing as how they have been out of it for so long. Hopefully they stay around and the next battles they compete in will be better

Last edited:
This is the exact reason i'm
mean.gif
at dudes who say mook & Lux aint there A game. Because they decided to act like grown *** intelligent men who knew more than a gun and dudes have a problem with it.
I'd agreed that Lux succeeded in this but you really thought Mook's verses were hot?

I'd agreed that Lux succeeded in this but you really thought Mook's verses were hot?

I didnt. He had some bars and punchlines but they were sooo spaced out. Although you GOTTA respect his stragedy in this battle. He ripped apart Solomon everywhere round.

eh, ness laid in the casket under his own free will

boy put the gun to his own head

dna wasn't bad tho

dna had some nice lines but he was getting boo'd a lil too

dna is corny and nice at the same time

his best performance was against pesci and surf

he only won against diz cause how he played the crowd against diz for the canada disses, still rather watch a diz battle and people still know diz is better than dna

and ness was never good, ness vs dna was a dumb matchup

most of the sm2 match ups were dumb really, just alotta high power names on one card, the only good matchups were jones/clips and hitman/john john

I shoulda waited for the October card cause hollow is who I wanted to see battle anyway

dna had some nice lines but he was getting boo'd a lil too
dna is corny and nice at the same time
his best performance was against pesci and surf
he only won against diz cause how he played the crowd against diz for the canada disses, still rather watch a diz battle and people still know diz is better than dna
and ness was never good, ness vs dna was a dumb matchup
most of the sm2 match ups were dumb really, just alotta high power names on one card, the only good matchups were jones/clips and hitman/john john
I shoulda waited for the October card cause hollow is who I wanted to see battle anyway
Rex vs. Aye Verb wasn't good? I haven't seen it yet.

Rex had a crazy performance and verb had a great first round

matchup wasn't all that good tho, mainly cause verb has to switch his gameplan up and he had no chance of winning anyway with puff putting 10k up in ny and puff and rex both being from harlem

I'd rather see rex face someone else

Rex had a crazy performance and verb had a great first round
matchup wasn't all that good tho, mainly cause verb has to switch his gameplan up and he had no chance of winning anyway with puff putting 10k up in ny and puff and rex both being from harlem
I'd rather see rex face someone else
He might possibly be facing Dizaster just based on this tweet:

DIZASTER @MRDIZASTER

@MATHHOFFA my next battle will be against someone who beat you , so hows that? Ooooh im sooo scared **** outt here with ur pre battle antics

Yeah...I don't think I've ever heard a _ say Mook beat Lux until now. I thought it was pretty clear that Lux won.

Serius Jones beat Mook, **** what you heard. Dudes were gassed from Mook and his flunkies' antics SMH.

I think Serius won too! It's just that Mook had his dudes with him...

"I'm in Spain by the time that they find MOOR..."

30bz5kw.jpg

"That baby Wessun for your junior, that's my JR Smith!"

14nhjc4.jpg

Battle was crack.

Last edited:
I'll catch a lot of heat for this I think, but IMHO, John John 2-1. :\ *ducks for cover*:lol:

I got it as a tie... I think they both got off in the 1st round... John John won tr 2nd no debating, Holla got the 3rd with the nice recovery from tr boos & Johns subpar performance in te 3rd.

So if you have either of them winning round one i can see how & I can't be mad at anyone giving it to either one because Johns 2nd was STOOPID and Hitman had the bounce back and the crowd ******g with him again in the 3rd.

Hitman took round 3 for sure. That "Body" setup was ******ed.

I gave John John round 1 on first listen. Hitman tried to stunt on him and JJ came back with some fire.

Gotta listen to it again more closely tho.

JJ def got round 2.

Close battle overall.

Last edited:
Yea the 2nd is easily John Johns and the 3rd is easily Holla's

The more I replay the 1st the more I'm tempted to give it to Holla because John John was using all the schemes that Holla's famous for.

OH MY WORD JOHN DA DON
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, He killed this guy....... Even with that round 3 he still lost. 

Hitman Holla is really over rated man, caught a lucky W, and then people ran off with all this top 5 talk, after 4 losses in a row it needs to end now. 

This was the best battle of Summer Madness, no question. I dont think anything else that will come out will top this

Back
Top Bottom