OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Who really cares about any of this Dot Mob vs NWX crap though? All of them suck *** chips with the exception of Day and Big T.

Last edited:
Yeah one round was pretty lame. It was a good one round though from both sides.
Supposedly the funding from a promoter got pulled day of the show and thats when the battlers found out. So they did one round since they weren't gonna get paid the full amount. :nerd:

I wonder if that was the battle Tay roc was supposed do. He was supposed to do an battle in London but the contract terms was funny, (3 rounds if battle doesn't finish you pay hotel & flight out of pocket). As much as I wanna see how roc does in another league those terms are terrible.

Shine said he wouldn't battle Rex or Mook.

Hollow vs Pat Stay was underwhelming.

It'd be better on KOTD, but Hollow can't get into TO.

They should have done it in LA, IMO.

Some of y'all dudes are buggin b. This nwx vs dot mob card will be fire if it happens. These would be the first battles in a long time where there's actual beef. Everyone is gonna be on their A games. For the record, dot mob is better then everyone in nwx.

Some of y'all dudes are buggin b. This nwx vs dot mob card will be fire if it happens. These would be the first battles in a long time where there's actual beef. Everyone is gonna be on their A games. For the record, dot mob is better then everyone in nwx.

I agree with everything said here. I think this would be the only way to get rex to actually come with 3 good rounds.

^
Must be somebody at url's cousin or something, because you never heard of dude till like a year ago. Not a verb fan but did like that verse he spit when he said "we don't want to see you like those rain videos" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^
Must be somebody at url's cousin or something, because you never heard of dude till like a year ago. Not a verb fan but did like that verse he spit when he said "we don't want to see you like those rain videos" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Supposedly beasley is his manager

Rain has been around for a looooooooooong time tho.

I remember seeing something on him on BET or another channel like a ways back for unsigned hype or something. He's from Fayetteville and he's a little older so I'm pretty sure he was out/doing music before JCole. Fast forward some years and I'm seeing him on SMACK. His production is cool.

Nobody didn't watch them summer madness 1 offs? Few of them joints wasn't bad.

Trying to check for that ah di boom vs clips joint tho.

What's up with b magic retiring after 2016? That was a shock.

Can tell u just don't understand street **** at all
roll.gif
 he only get crazy w/ dudes he know won't react.  Not to mention this whole battling thing is WWE.  But you wanna talk about street ****?  ***** you pulled your own card, weirdo. 

That ave/mike p battle was over after round 1. Mike p takes to long to get his verses out. That build up kills him.

that's two straight battles now where Ave has said something that literally made me hop up out my chair.. first was the "bat in the air like gotham in trouble" and this battle with the walking dead I'm Morgan nice line 
mean.gif

and Roc took that against JJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom