OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'll just leave this here:

ZcvOdfvl.jpg

^
Most likely one tomorrow. Smack drops them on holidays.

He was on ig Sunday asking fans which battle he should drop next.

ars used to hold that rematch over hollows head now hollow is super past ars

ars now needs that battle to be relevant

he missed his shot

hollow battled clips, lux and semi battled pat stay

who is ars at this point?

Last edited:
dna showed me something this battle

his confidence is thru the roof

I respect that

also gave it to brizz but it was pretty even

I wonder if that was the battle Tay roc was supposed do. He was supposed to do an battle in London but the contract terms was funny, (3 rounds if battle doesn't finish you pay hotel & flight out of pocket). As much as I wanna see how roc does in another league those terms are terrible.
I think it is which leads me to believe they possibly knew about everything that happened involving funding or whatever

So after this underwhelming Charlie Clips battle are people finally going to stop giving him a pass?

If only Tsu Surf still battled frequently man.

Clips has really good delivery and charisma that I think only Hollow is better at.

I wouldn't say he gets a pass I think it's because he's so ahead of the rest that he makes them seem mediocre.

O red vs Daylyt is the best battle ive seen in a long time, I think Day got it overall but man O Red was at his best imo could almost go either way but i liked day bars a lil better

battle was a let down...either give it to Suge for coming with all 3 rounds and Clips slipping up all battle...or give it to Clips for that one scheme and Suge not saying much. ..either way the battle was poon

Back
Top Bottom