OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

not interested in watching clips or suge

I'll have to force myself to watch this but it'll prolly be on a super slow day where I can't find anything else to watch

^
I don't think it's that. He's just been lazy. If he spit like he did in the 3rd the whole battle, it be a different conversation.

3-0? What are you guys listening to? Suge won the first for sure. Watched it a 2nd a time and Clips won the 2nd. Clips took the 3rd.

QP vs Chilla is definitely a classic. I got QP 3-0 clearly though. His wordplay is unparalleled.

Honestly, the "top tier" battlers are giving so many half *** performances that the tiers are more based on popularity than skill now anyway.

that's what I was getting at

most these cats are just big draws for ticket sales

these cats stopped rapping years ago

most are mid tier skill wise stagnating the game with repetitive schemes and catch phrases

On an unrelated note, apparently Rex/DotMob got into a fight at a QOTR event so his battle w/ QB was cancelled.

Also, QB & her crew (allegedly) jumped NuNu Nellz.

I think there's footage out there somewhere. I tried to watch it but it got taken down.

battle rap self destructing

boys gon be back to battling in closets

all the ny spots bout to ban these events

battle rap self destructing

boys gon be back to battling in closets

all the ny spots bout to ban these events
Smack was talking stuff about opening his own venue on ig a minute ago.  He had picture of a space he was interested in.

Back
Top Bottom