OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

This thread is dying fast. I haven't even watched any new battles of recent. They need to do some more high level battles. The money obviously isn't there right now, but they need to do something big asap.

This thread is dying fast. I haven't even watched any new battles of recent. They need to do some more high level battles. The money obviously isn't there right now, but they need to do something big asap.
I'm in the same boat. I have like 8-10 battles on my YouTube watchlist and haven't made any effort to check any of them out.

That jc/newborn was ok. Gotta catch that last danja zone battle.

Tink/mike p wasn't nothing to shake a stick at, imo.

This pg battle was good. Both dudes was bringing it.

hard to watch Danny after he played hisself so much last year

I did catch the Dre Dennis and Tone Montana joint tho

pretty tuff

glad to see tone back on his ****

I am next
On the list of greats
But in the twist of fate
In the midst of hate
my name will be excluded and that's a big mistake
Xcel gone need his hip replaced
I air-time rappers
I crack his skull in the barber shop .....

That's a hairline fracture!

I really hope Tone stays consistent this time around.

When he's on his game he's dope.

Tink Da Demon is growing on me as well.

Heard Tay Roc and Shine fought at the event. SMH. Didn't get to finish that battle and the Clips and Big T battle got shut down early because the venue closed on them.

Heard Tay Roc and Shine fought at the event. SMH. Didn't get to finish that battle and the Clips and Big T battle got shut down early because the venue closed on them.
That's actually the battle I was anticipating would be battle of the night...was expecting NWX to get bodied

Whatever man...... Battle rap needs a five year hiatus, these dudes just don't want it to be legitimized.

Last edited:
Whatever man...... Battle rap needs the battles that they've been promising us to happen, happen.

Fixed

Best battle I've seen in a minute. Bars all over.

Nitty's M.O.P. line was fire, My personal favorite of the battle.

I hope ave didn't sign the smack no battle in other leagues clause, because he can go else where and demolish. Since that we owe one for Hoffa line I'd like to him battle disaster.

That battle was dope! Ave really had some punches in that one. I actually gave him the battle 2-1 on the first watch.

Nunu built like midway through a game of Jenga
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom