OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

battle rap self destructing
Yep. Debo is gone now. He said he's out. There was 4 fights at the event and people fighting in the lobby. It's nuts. Battle rap has been full of crap for a while. It's coming to a head.

I used to watch every battle and would post damn near after every reply on here now I barely do either

shame

from ducking battles to jealousy to fights

good match ups are few and far between

you got bloggers bout to fight (Chris unbias/queens flip)

boys out here looking real goofy

Last edited:
I used to watch every battle and would post damn near after every reply on here now I barely do either

shame

from ducking battles to jealousy to fights

good match ups are few and far between

you got bloggers bout to fight (Chris unbias/queens flip)

boys out here looking real goofy

Ya man :\ same

With top tiers dogging it and PG's all sounding damn near the same sometimes, it's hard to get excited like the old days.

The last great year for battle rap was 2012 IMO.

I know this sounds cliche, but I miss the old days. Before tiers and ****.

I've been watching a lot of WGH battles lately, some of them are pretty tight.

They kinda remind me of the pre-Summer Madness Smack days.

swear the battle scene is just like the wrestling scene ....url being wwe...they have all the names but content is washed and watered down

Arsonal VS Syah Boy 1 off up on Bullpen Battle League.

Ars won that hands down. Wasn't really feeling Syah Boy like that.

2 on 2 card officially announced today.

- DNA x K Shine vs Surf x Roc

- Clips x John John vs Big T x Th3 Saga

- Chilla x B Magic vs T Top x Brizz

- Math x Cortez vs Verb x Ill

- Chess x Steams vs Marv x Quest

Mixed on the Double Impact card.

Battle of the night is gonna be surf/tay vs dna/shine imo

I would've liked to see clips and conceited than jjdd. Clips and conceited have a better chemistry.

Rather see yung ill with hitman because verb is just gonna ***** and moan about how ny crowds hate him

A few of these joints are mismatched as well.  Other than that hopefully it will be better than the perfect day to die bs.

Danny Myers washed Clips.

And I'm excited to see how Magic and Chilla will mesh. Brizz is pretty much by himself. Top brings nothing to the table but drug talk (we have Suge, Rex, and ICE for that)....

I feel that brizz and t top will have better chemistry since they pretty much have come up together and r crew. Chilla and magic might come up with better bars but both lack stage presence.

If u haven't seen that danny myers vs bdot do yourself a favor and watch that. Legit classic off 1st watch, bdot left earth in the 3rd

hard to watch Danny after he played hisself so much last year

I did catch the Dre Dennis and Tone Montana joint tho

pretty tuff

glad to see tone back on his ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom