OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That BOTB6 looks better than the SM3. Thinking about even ordering the Day 2 PPV depending on the price. After seeing the full trailer I'm def interested n now seeing Daylyt vs Head Ice.

If they can find a way to get Lux vs Hollow. That would be amazing

I love URL haven't watched many KOTD battlers unless they've went against Smack battlers but if Smack does not adapt he will fall sooner than later. Fans are losing respect, battlers are. As far as I know KOTD releases every battle they film. Smack is holding Hitman vs Conceited and now who knows when or if they will come out. I'm still interested in seeing the SM3 battles but like I said if Smack doesn't adapt and IMO care more about the fans and product, it is over.

That Clips vlog made me :smh: @ Smack but it also made me :smh: @ Charlie for giving these dudes the benefit of the doubt after they f'd you over the first time

what happened to goodz? After that drunk battle he just disappeared i like to see people come back and redeem themselves

what happened to goodz? After that drunk battle he just disappeared i like to see people come back and redeem themselves

he battled X factor and and battled arsonal over a beat which is actually nice

and Charlie's vlog makes me understand how dna made it on sm2

that matchup vs ness made zero sense

clipz gave url 13 chances and still going for the pump fake?

i understand why tho, he has to keep his name popping but they took all his glory out the battles to save the images of the poster childs of the league

if he does battle hollow, they'll edit all clipz verses out lol, not that hollow needs help but if they tried to protect verb then they'll go crazy harder for hollow

battle will prolly never happen unless clipz flat out stops messing with smack

was about to post that

star tried but I don't fully agree

it is a form of snitching and he is kinda copping pleas to why his bars were low

but smack does owe clipz alot if everything went down how clipz said it

both have solid points but its no secret star is in works with doing business with smack

Back
Top Bottom