OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i can understand Beasley's frustration . seems like everyone is in agreement that Math was on some sucker **** with that punch

Apparently Jones was washing Math so bad that he caught feelings and snuffed him.

Math was on twitter last night copping pleas.

Here's Jones speaking on the situation

So you sucked punched a ***** and did NO DAMAGE?

You didn't pull that **** on Daylyte or Calico and both of them _'s was in your face... But you snuff a _ not looking at you? Pitiful :smh:

Wow.... I was wondering why this thread jumped so many posts. Thats a shame, battle rap was just starting to make positive steps forward, that was all deaded last night. Back to square one for this.

This is like the perfect storm.

All this talk from Lux, Clips, Cortez etc. All this **** talking from each side. It's over for Smack. Now let's wait for the Beasley damage control.

Math :smh:

Stop acting like battle rap is over because of this it's gonna take more than a sucker punch and some unorganized events to send battle rap back to the dark ages of smack DVDs.

Math been a goon anyway he has never been a legit battle rapper imo he's been coasting of the hype of snuffing dose and bullying Mook his entire career instead of the actual bars he spit.

after hearing how bad their Rd.3's were, color me not excited about Hitman vs Con

Math is a herb for that move, but like MJ said, he's never really been a rapper to me

The thought of Smack being chased down a alley saying "nahmean" over and over w/ a warm cup of Henny in his hand the whole time....is hilarious

Last edited:
The funny thing is Hoffa wasn't losing, the crowd wasn't reacting to Serius Jones either. It was 1:30 AM and they still had two more battles.The doors were suppose to open at 3 and didn't open until 6, battles didn't start til after 8. If Smack runs the event on time I don't think this would of happened. This isn't a party :smh: be organized and stop running on black people time.

Hoffa did JJDD, JC, Swave, and Daylyt a favor because that crowd would of been dead

going into SM3 if you had asked me what battle would end in a fight , i wouldve put money on Swave vs Daylyt

The most ironic part is that everyone loved all the battles prior to the sucker punch. That #barsovernames **** was looking like the right move but I ain't even mad Smack still had terrible time management and deserved something like this to happen . You got angry and tired people thats been on their feet 10+ hours what do you think is gonna happen ? Still wish I could've seen Swave vs. CJ though

The most ironic part is that everyone loved all the battles prior to the sucker punch. That #barsovernames **** was looking like the right move but I ain't even mad Smack still had terrible time management and deserved something like this to happen . You got angry and tired people thats been on their feet 10+ hours what do you think is gonna happen ? Still wish I could've seen Swave vs. CJ though

Me too. But what sucks now, is that even if they re-do Swave vs. Day...I dont think Day can do the same CJ thing. We don't know what he was going to say, but it kind of just dulls it now. I guess we can see Swave vs Day in 2014.

If Smack was smart he would have grabbed JC, John John, Swave and Daylyt and take them to Black Star or a Rooftop tonight and battled in a more private crowd, and filmed it before they got back on their planes back outta town....wishful thinking on my part I suppose.

feel bad for that boy swave, still no main stage, main event love from url

if i were any of the mc's that were battling past 12am i would've refused to perform even if the event didn't get shut down

math sucker punched yet another man to little effect is crazy, dude is looking like a walking myth in the streets right now, he's just quick to react which makes people not wanna be around him but he's not necessarily a ko artist

the fans shoulda jumped him which is prolly why he ran

the event not finishing has happened before it's just ironic url talked all that nonsense and still didn't deliver and lost 3 battles in the process

that jon jon and jc should be real good in a smaller room and if i were swave i wouldn't even wanna battle day anymore

MATH :smh: I would never place him on another card ever again ... Son let Day spill water on him and all that ****, but he snuffs Jones ??????? Math is a cornball for that ... A big time cornball.

Day with the free pay day .... I aint e'en mad at that ... I wonder if SMACK gonna try and get that back though.

URL is done. KOTD looking even better now.

they say math is banned from url

like to see what star says about all this and what pleas he'll cop for smack this time

Daylyt getting his money back. Saying he wont go on URL anymore. Trying to bring Swave vs Day to KOTD>

Last edited:
MATH
mean.gif
I would never place him on another card ever again ... Son let Day spill water on him and all that ****, but he snuffs Jones ??????? Math is a cornball for that ... A big time cornball.

Day with the free pay day .... I aint e'en mad at that ... I wonder if SMACK gonna try and get that back though.

URL is done. KOTD looking even better now.

Back
Top Bottom