OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

eek.gif
@ Daylyt

Idk if i can believe that tho
laugh.gif
yea im callin ducktales bruh

Daylyt is nearing omega level troll status. :lol:

It's like everything he said was real, until the 4mil dollars. Even what he said after that was raw. But just that one point makes me think this ***** is once again clowning and full of ****.

Daylyt is pure comedy.

His vlogs are highly entertaining. :lol:

Him talking about Math mentioning that the venue was set to close after Math battled Jones was interesting, though.

Turning from being a Daylyt fan dude messing up this battle rap thread just like Math. After Smack put him on blast by only paying him $500 :smh:
First he says he wants to get paid his due money then says i don't battle for money :smh: :smh:

i have more of a problem with beasley than smack

beasley acts like he's so professional and understanding but things are still overly unorganized and unstable

smack on the other hand is a hood ____ and everybody knows and understands this nahmean nahmsaying nahmean

at the end of the day smack had the foresight to document the streets/rap very early on but doesn't know how to fully manage the growth and the people he has in place to manage it are worst than smack himself :smh:

i googled the word blight btw lol

Last edited:
First he says he wants to get paid his due money then says i don't battle for money :smh: :smh:

I think Daylyt in the video was saying he was more mad at Smack that he wasn't a man of his word. Smack said Day would get guaranteed money, but he had to bully Smack to get the money.

I understand that at SM3 someone was trying to bring in a weapon which caused the hold up and the delays but I think an easier solution for URL would be to start the event earlier. People are already in line at 11, start the even at 1 PM or something. The event should be over by 7-8 PM and if what Day was saying about the venue closing at 1 AM they wouldn't have faced that problem. I believe everything Daylyt said up until the 4 mil. :rofl:

That was a sucker punch/move any way you look at it.

They weren't squared up ready to throw hands.

Jones was nowhere near ready for that one hitter quitter.

Dude Math was like Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather... he got frustrated and knew he wasn't going to win so he did a cheap tactic.

Only thing was Jones didn't come back like Mayweather did and finish off Math.

I think Jones is doing the right thing by just staying quiet and letting it be... for now.

No need to talk greasy about anything... just play it cool let things die down and make your move so no heat doesn't come back to you.

That's if he plans on murking him because I don't think he's seeing math with a straight up brawl.

star made smacks statements clearer by saying daylyt also helped them lose the contract with stage 48 because he threatened to shoot up the spot

the club owners know nothing of day's trollish ways

it was a combination of math, day and the fact that they prolly didn't really want em there anyway

day is a hilarious weirdo

star made smacks statements clearer by saying daylyt also helped them lose the contract with stage 48 because he threatened to shoot up the spot

the club owners know nothing of day's trollish ways

it was a combination of math, day and the fact that they prolly didn't really want em there anyway

day is a hilarious weirdo

Can you post the link to star saying this?

Back
Top Bottom