OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Hitman is extremely overrated and Conceiteds style id stale now

The real loser today was battle rap. All that waiting and hype for this...

Last edited:
That **** was aite. Hitman's best performance ever is still battling two women in a hotel hallway.

battle was boring on both ends

all i watched was both round 1's and only holla's round 2

conceited is just unwatchable, there's only about 3 of his battles i can watch straight thru

holla was ight but nothing special, he had a couple lines here and there

17k from Smack for doing nothing and Jaz. Daylyt stay winning
pimp.gif

that battle...
mean.gif

I'd really like to see someone set up a fight klub\power summit type thing where the winner gets paid and its judged. These cats are getting lazy..and its hurting the battle scene. I really love this artform and have been into it since forever....so when someone like me is starting to get bored and disappointed with 90% of these battles..its not a good look.

The corny *** battlers will never agree to a judged winner gets paid loser doesn't type **** Battle rap is way too big now for that the loser will still have to get paid and all leagues will have to enlist the same format .

I'm bewildered at how bad the con and holla battle was. Smh. Con got booed. Holla got booed and didn't even write a 3rd round. I won that battle.

:lol: :rofl: @ that Daylyt video.

" Last time I hit a ***** from the blindside....... He turned into dust "

Call of Duty intensity on high spinning around in a circle :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
T-Rex vs. Diz is a perfect example of how biased URL crowds can be.

Diz didn't come w/ his best bars, but damn near half of Rex **** was pure garbage yet some still react.

:lol: :rofl: @ that Daylyt video.

" Last time I hit a ***** from the blindside....... He turned into dust "

Call of Duty intensity on high spinning around in a circle :rofl: :rofl:

she twerked on his nose, the stench from the twerk woke em up

URL stay losing. I really don't get the logic of releasing that battle when they were already looking bad from Summer Sadness 3. Smart move would of been to at least release a good battle from the vaults.

agree except for the vault part, the vault is for battles with bad audio or bad performances which is actually where this hitman battle shoulda went

and battler rappers gotta stop wearing chains in the battles, how do you not know the mic catches all the sound from the chains clanking?

especially animated rappers like hitman

T-Rex vs. Diz is a perfect example of how biased URL crowds can be.

Diz didn't come w/ his best bars, but damn near half of Rex **** was pure garbage yet some still react.

Scratches head :lol:

Thats not really the definition of a bias crowd tough, a true bias crowd wouldve booed Diz even IF he had crazy bars that night and cheered Rex if he spit 100% trash for 3 rounds.

In your words Diz was off his games for whatever reason and Rex had a 50% performance so why wouldnt "SOME" people react its not like he stunk up the joint. Seems like the crowd reacted exactly how they shouldve in that situation, kinda sounds like you feel away cuz Diz got boxed up an wanna complain.

Thats not really the definition of a bias crowd tough, a true bias crowd wouldve booed Diz even IF he had crazy bars that night and cheered Rex if he spit 100% trash for 3 rounds.

In your words Diz was off his games for whatever reason and Rex had a 50% performance so why wouldnt "SOME" people react its not like he stunk up the joint. Seems like the crowd reacted exactly how they shouldve in that situation, kinda sounds like you feel away cuz Diz got boxed up an wanna complain.

:lol:

I'm saying that the **** Rex was saying was garbage and the crowd still reacted outta respect for Rex. Even would say GET EM REX after a basic *** line.

But I don't think they were biased against Diz with the exception of a few hecklers. They showed love and reacted accordingly for the most part. But there is no way in hell Diz got bodied in any shape or form.

Last edited:

I'm saying that the **** Rex was saying was garbage and the crowd still reacted outta respect for Rex. Even would say GET EM REX after a basic *** line.

But I don't think they were biased against Diz with the exception of a few hecklers. They showed love and reacted accordingly for the most part. But there is no way in hell Diz got bodied in any shape or form.

Dont backtrack you admitted yourself Diz aint come with his best bars and dont confuse Dotmob nutridders with the crowd thats two different things, those get em rex adlibs are from the crew.

Im not trying to convince you who won but peep Luxs face thru majority of Rexs rounds hes far from a Dotmob nutthugger and his facial expression tells it all Rex went in.

That Hitman first round was Hard as ****!!!!!....... but of course people move how the majority moves so now smack is wack and all battles have been lacking :rolleyes.

all it takes is a few rumbles from known people and suddenly everyone's perception is changed. The battle overall was trash but cats in here saying that first round was sub par ????? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom