OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

How are dudes defending Math saying that's not a sucker punch is beyond me.
This dude came with a right hook when Jones was facing the crowd.
It's always a sucker punch you don't let a man square up or warn him.
Math is a sucka.

To me thats not even the point.

There were both placed there and paid to battle each other on stage in front of a crowd of people who paid to get in. Its in the contract they signed that they are not to attack the other person. Because he swung on Jones, the rest of the night was canceled, URL lost the right to hold events there, have added bad publicity to their brand, and other performances weren't able to take place. He's not new to this bravado and aggression(which he's also displayed countless times) come with the territory. After all this he says he doesn't even know why he did it and that he was hungry? Dude is a clown.

Last edited:
the saddest thing about math is he still is trying to prove his street'ness after punching 2 people on camera and the murda mook incident

he's still lowkey clowning jones and cracking jokes about him...it's like it's not enough for math to ruin business and embarrass people, he's not even sorry

jones is in a real helpless situation, not because math is super street but because they are both known to some degree, he cant retaliate even if he wanted to

some cats say it's not a sucker punch for 2 reasons, either they've never been in a real fight in their life or they don't follow the rules to the streets

if it were 2 unknown cats the guy who threw the sucker punch would more than likely be shot or jumped eventually

:lol: :wow: :rofl:

Shyne brought out a real life ****** :rofl: I can't stand props but that was gold.

He's one of my favorites but I doubt he beats Ars (who I can't stand) hopefully it's at least debatable, shyne needs a good performance he's been slacking.

Its a sad day in battle rap when Arsonal has won three straight battles... Please set him up with a top tier guy so he can take a L and bring things back to the natural order please.

Last edited:
one dude throwing ice tea, the other throwing midgets, what the hell was this? The sound was horrible on this.  Arsonal pulling a kendrick lamar and calling out lux, saging skinny capri's, doing the worst crip walk I ever seen.  Daylgt should've slapped him up.  Only thing I liked about this battle was shine getting ars on the crips hanging with bloods.  Jersey dudes really be doing that.  I know i'm ranting about nothing but I dunno.  I wish they would do a montage of the smack card girls like sm2 last year.

daylytzzz.png

Whole battle was wack

Its a sad day in battle rap when Arsonal has won three straight battles... Please set him up with a top tier guy so he can take a L and bring things back to the natural order please.
whatchu talmbout da rebel aint never lost

Last edited:
Stopped watching after the ****** strolled on stage. Boring battle with mediocre punchlines

I got Ars 2-1, taking the 1st & 3rd. I want to give Shine the 2nd just based off the whole ****** flip :lol:

you know because you know because you aint know when you know you aint know

hate that style

audio made it hard to watch anyway

i liked ars's second round and the first half of shine's third

after watching the official video i got DNA 2-1.
Charron went off the second round though best round i ever seen him in. If DNA used that "deal though" "dildo" line in any other round then i would have to go Charon 2-1 by default.

Would be intersting to see Charron in a URL venue.

Back
Top Bottom