OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That tall godfrey looking N' behind Mook :lol: make it or something I think.

He had to be the lamest of all them money ave ******. Puts Shannon from Dot Mob to shame. :lol:

That 4th round from millz against ness was one of the ILLEST ROUNDS EVER. oh so disrespectful! :smh:

Last edited:
Smack and URL dropping these SM3 battles really quickly :smokin

hopefully Ill Will vs Tay Rock is next

just watched the goodz and jae millz joint

battle went 10 rounds but he only released the first 5 rounds and prolly will release the rest pending on how the money looks off the first half

both did their thing but millz flow is just stupid and effortless

just watched the goodz and jae millz joint

battle went 10 rounds but he only released the first 5 rounds and prolly will release the rest pending on how the money looks off the first half

both did their thing but millz flow is just stupid and effortless

Where?

cals 3rd was botched but this has been the best battle of sm3 so far

first 2 rounds were good from both

cal's first was cold and rex's 2nd was cold

Cals first round reminded me how good he can be but after that its back to what he's been lately....mediocre

Still was enough to beat Rex that night but he's far from back imo.

Other card looks crazy clipse vs yung ill and b magic vs DNA :wow: the name flips :rofl:

And Rich dollaz needs a win in the worst way and he gon battle JC :smh: ? He a dead man walking soon as he signed the contract.

halfway thru Rex's first round . they are gassing his lines the **** up :smh:

someone needs to handle Don Demarco . "you'll get killed by a shell like Mario" got a Don Demarco ... ? are you kidding me ?

millz used some verses or atleast partial parts that he used on ness in the goodz battle

forgot to mention that

If this is true
eek.gif

speaking of daylyt being an idiot ...

yall see the video of him and a fan choking each other at a recent iBattle league event?

Last edited:
and with all the Jae Millz talk recently i had to post . dude was spazzing on Mook in rounds 1, 2 and 5 :x

also -- can we please note that this was a 5 ROUND battle and is a good 10-15 shorter than the nonsense 3 round battles we've been seeing from NOME3 and Summer Madness 3 ? i wish we could go back to these times , but i know its just not possible . only way we can get back to bars and quality rounds without "Don Demarcos" and fans booing interrupting **** is to have battles in smaller/more intimate settings like the PGs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom