OFFICIAL RASTERBATION THREAD (VOL. YUKU)

Iverson VS Jordan
pimp.gif

372152e04f33c811bc861a4698419a9b0619af8.jpg

srry 4 the phone pic

i just cut out one of the BLACKSTAR album cover, one question i plan on pasting it to foam board, what should i use to stick it to the wall?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Calibee, how big did you put the dots on the wings poster?
i used 7mm, it wouldn't let me go any lower than that on the website. you can clearly make out the wings part but the quote is pretty fuzzy

aite thanks. i did 3 pics with 7mm as well, and by looking at the print preview, it does look kinda blurry. im just waiting for the semester to start so i canprint it at my school's library because i am not about to print 45 pages with my printer.

not a big fan of 7mm, unless you're doing a HUGE poster, that takes up most of your wall.

for smaller ones, the best way to go is 3-5mm.

for dudes that dunno: http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

the site only lets u do 7 mm dots but if u d/l the free program i think u could do less i didnt try yet

i did the ATLiens cover in 7mm / 12 pages and it still looks pretty dope

i hope i dont get caught rasterbating at work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

does anyone have a good sized picture of the jordan wings poster to rasterbate?a

if you still wanted it, here's the pic I used, it is really a 1600 X 1200 wallpaper but I didn't want to pull a Ninjahood. go to jordanextreme.comand look at the multimedia wallpapers and you'll find it a gigantic pic
1600X1200WallpaperWings.jpg

Damn, that program isn't working for me. The one onsite works, but it only has 7mm dots. I keep trying to download the program but the EXE file doesn'twork for me
smh.gif

I think I'm gonna move it. It looks weird where it's at, but I like it nonetheless. Nice job to everyone else.

keep them coming. i got a new house so im looking for some ideas i can leech from...hehehe. does anyone have the marilyn monroe one? i saw it in the previousthread

Back
Top Bottom