OFFICIAL RASTERBATION THREAD (VOL. YUKU)

263vafd.jpg

recycled a million times.

Man every time i see this i want to do but dont know how. I have a feeling it wouldnt come out as good as some of your guys. I have a couple of questions. Ithikn there are other posters who wanna know also so this would help a bunch of us.
1) how much ink does an average pic use?
2)Is there a certain type of paper to use?
3)How do you know how apart they should be?
4)what should i use to keep em on the wall?

Thanks for the help guys!

Good job errbody...lovin the city of God one. Anyone know of a program in which i could do this because i would love to put a giant one in my living room!!!

Originally Posted by kdwallace

That's kind of cool but the spacing is too wide - either you need to print it differently or trim them smaller and put them closer together.

A lot of ones in here are like that.

Thanks, but that was from one angel, it looks better though.

I'm currently working on another Jordan one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

Man every time i see this i want to do but dont know how. I have a feeling it wouldnt come out as good as some of your guys. I have a couple of questions. I thikn there are other posters who wanna know also so this would help a bunch of us.
1) how much ink does an average pic use?
2)Is there a certain type of paper to use?
3)How do you know how apart they should be?
4)what should i use to keep em on the wall?

Thanks for the help guys!
1. I printed a 4x4 black and white one and it drained by black ink. There was alot of black though. I printed my others at Kinko's
2. I just used regular white printer paper, I think thats what most others used also
3. You space them how you would like them
4. Double sided tape or velcro or whatever will stick to the wall

You can get everything you need at a arts & crafts store

ChiqGa -- That looks GREAT...where'd you get the backing at?

I'm gonna try and get mine done early this week hopefully.

Just cut mine out...36 pages of a cityscape...spray adhesive to attach the rasterbation to the foam...but for the foam to the wall what should I use? I wannaas minimal space as possible from the foam to the wall...velcro seems like it'll leave alot of space. Also on another note, do xacto knifes cut clean?

the exacto knives cut pretty clean, but its hard to keep it straight, if u dont wanna use velcro i suggest double sided tape.

One more question, how do u make it so that you dont have to cut out the white border, rather the printer prints the pages without them <~~ idk if that madeany sense.

They sell the foam stuff at staples or michaels. I bought mine a 3 pack at staples for 20 bucks.

I rasterbated my first pic
happy.gif
! I made one for my boyfriend. I usedfoamboard, spray adhesive, an exacto knife, a ruler, and double stick tape (We def gonna be painting the walls when it's time to move out!). Took me bout 4- 5 hrs from printing the pic (at school) to applying it to the board, letting it dry, cutting it out and applying to the wall. Anyway, here are the pics...

Materials Used

Thickness of the foam board

Finished first row

Finished second row

Finished third row

Mounted on his wall

Anyone know where I can find a good big picture of the Bay Bridge??

Or maybe a better question is- does anyone know of a good site for big good quality pictures for like movies or sports?...

The amount of pixels isn't really that important right? I was thinking of rasterbating a picture that's about 300 x 500. Is that alright or too small?

Originally Posted by munisha

I rasterbated my first pic
happy.gif
! I made one for my boyfriend. I used foamboard, spray adhesive, an exacto knife, a ruler, and double stick tape (We def gonna be painting the walls when it's time to move out!). Took me bout 4 - 5 hrs from printing the pic (at school) to applying it to the board, letting it dry, cutting it out and applying to the wall. Anyway, here are the pics...

Materials Used

Thickness of the foam board

Finished first row

Finished second row

Finished third row

Mounted on his wall

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom