***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

see what i mean...he was down for pranks...but now Obama won and their victims cuz their Republicans...its all fun and jokes...stupid ones but they're allin fun...

I can never understand why dudes join the military so young, I've got friends who joined at 17 and hated it

chet is a certified %%%%#....... Ryan saves this show everytime
laugh.gif

Imagine getting that phone call, especially after you went to the Veterans Day parade
eek.gif
. I feel for Ryan.

I can't believe Ryan is getting called back. That is horrible man, all because of this vendetta Bush had

I stand corrected. Dude may in fact be going back. All of this over personal beef and disagreements on how to run other countries.

thank god the season finale is next week, this season was horrible. and YES!! there's gonna be a fight next week. about damn time
pimp.gif

to bad every episode wasnt as good as tonights, the reunion should be interesting

This season was terrible. Definitely too soft and not enough drama to make an interesting Real World. Too many serious stories and episodes.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This season was terrible. Definitely too soft and not enough drama to make an interesting Real World. Too many serious stories and episodes.
i know, seriously. no sex!!!! wth is that?!?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there was no super
eek.gif
chicks either...baya was the only one that had it imo.

glad to see this season come to and end--it was a straight up snooze-fest.

THE DUEL PREMIERES APRIL 8TH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from the previews you can see CT gets into it AGAIN on the first %##!#%# night...he's my dude, if he gets kicked off
smh.gif

Season was really boring to me. I couldn't stand any of the women, they made it really hard to watch the show.

Back
Top Bottom