***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

smh.gif
smh.gif

Ryan hit it right on the head about Baya.

Broad wants to become a dancer but is too shook to actually work on being one.

Why is she dancing like that in the mirror. I don't know the 1st thing about hip hop dancing but I'm pretty sure that wasn't it what she was doing.Why do I watch this sucky season with lames?

i think the audition got to her...showed her she wasn't as good as she thought...devyn's bitties real? them things are huge...

Chet is a determined individual who seems to support everyone around him w/o being critical. I can actually see him being the only one to fufill their dream.

Gay Miami dude: I'm getting on my knees for you Chet

Gay CHet: It's about time....

Ayo0o0o

Originally Posted by toine2983

JD: I'm getting on my knees for you Chet

Chet: It's about time
sick.gif

Normally I'd enjoy a good laugh at either Chet or JD but in this case you're just being homophobic-it was a comment made in jest- but youalready knew that.

nvm this @++#% Chet is a *%!!$## straight !%*#!*.

I like Chet, no *%$*. I used to think he was a total $#%, but he makes the show *ALMOST* bearable. I got mad fam in Utah so I kinda know where he's comingfrom...

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by toine2983

JD: I'm getting on my knees for you Chet

Chet: It's about time
sick.gif
Normally I'd enjoy a good laugh at either Chet or JD but in this case you're just being homophobic-it was a comment made in jest- but you already knew that.

wink.gif

i'll say it again...Hollywood is the 2nd best season of all time behind SF
dude, the Hollywood cast is bananas. can you even see any of these people on the challenges? no, because they're on a whole other level of reality-ality .i'm dying to see greg in of the challenges, or joey. they would demolish the other peasants. sarah? "i don't wanna throw challenges becuasei'm waiting till i'm married"
with brooklyn, they figured why not draft another annoying Sarah person and let them go at it

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i'll say it again...Hollywood is the 2nd best season of all time behind SF
dude, the Hollywood cast is bananas. can you even see any of these people on the challenges? no, because they're on a whole other level of reality-ality . i'm dying to see greg in of the challenges, or joey. they would demolish the other peasants. sarah? "i don't wanna throw challenges becuase i'm waiting till i'm married"
with brooklyn, they figured why not draft another annoying Sarah person and let them go at it
ummmm no

B00008NV4M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom