Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Jonna's boyfriend is such a simp, dump that dirty skeezebag
smh.gif
And he's the one that got dumped.

I won't even front, this EXACT same thing happened to me 3 years ago with my "first love"
eyes.gif
. I was definitely the victim, butcouldn't see that the chick I was with wanted to get her bird game on.

Joanna and Joey are/were the coolest on this show,IMO.

That boy Cj ain't getting no airtime though? LMAO

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

hahaah MOST entertaining RW imo.
cause pats my boy and watching him clown the girl these past few eps is funny as hell.
we sit and just watch and laugh. nothing beats the high five.
ps. he told me he banged the jonna girl...ahaah be ready
i told you guys!
pimp.gif
he did his thing with her.
Ehh. Nothing to boast about imo.

I don't see the hype. I don't think she is attractive at all.
oh forsure, i dont think shes good looking either but he played jasmine harddddd....
pimp.gif
got her going crazy, legit.

I do not know Pat, but I know he dated a friend's friend.

I heard that he ends up having a threesome with the girls. Don't know if it happens, or it is exaggerated. It must be so surreal watching himself on a show like that.
laugh.gif
Looks like you were right about that threesome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

she's gonna regret that when she gets home and Pat ain't there to shower her with attention...hopefully ol boy had alreeady moved on before she gothome...

Jonna doesn't know what shrapnel is? She said "shapner" smh Next week her ex boyfriend sounds like he's about to lose it. What a clown.Gapped toothed chick bout to get it poppin with Jonna wow
laugh.gif

Jonna..idk
Its like she says Jazmine always wants attention from guys, but then she goes and kisses aiiya right in front of pat...like comeon.
The dude jazmine is seeing now, i like him better than pat.. =/

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

she's gonna regret that when she gets home and Pat ain't there to shower her with attention...hopefully ol boy had alreeady moved on before she got home...

and thats says it all

this is a classic example of a young girl been wifed up so long and now been exposed to other things and she wants to try it out

Jonna`s mad grimey. The type of chick who thinks because she isn`t exchanging body fluids than it`s all good. That`s the worst type of broad rightthere....Bronne is
laugh.gif
...Glad Jasmine got over cuzzo, because her sweating dog like that was NOT a good look (and if you notice all Pat & Jonna talk aboutis her when they`re together). Pat is
pimp.gif
though, got every broad sweating him, threesomes and all
laugh.gif

Damn Pat with the 3some. props dude. CJ getting no airtime FTMFL. When I first saw the show, thought dude was about to run through Cancun. He hasn't evenstarted walking yet.

Ayiiiiiiiia (sp?) and Emilee w/ only girl action is weird. Haven't seen them hookup besides that. I swear the whole Bronne getting kicked out was scripted.How did they find out he threw it? Producers told on him. No doubt it. If they didn't, he could have just played it off like it was a guest.

Bronne just seems like a cool @!# %%@!@.

I missed the preview: So it's Jonna and Aiiyia v Pat? Son is running Cancun right now.

Jazmine's dude is hilarious. How can you be smashin a chick and still sounding ayo??

Real talk i'd smash Jonna and Aiiya if i seen em around. I kinda dig gap teeth and racial ambiguity.

Jonna's could get it. I'm actually enjoying this season, I don't even remember where last seasons was.

Ghostwriter you forgot the 3rd i in her name

anyway when i saw that preview and i seen dude was about to get both them girls..i was truly mad

After tonight's episode, this dude Matt is looking for either a razor-blade or a rope and a stool.

lol bronne is bored out of his mind. son should just go home.

jonna is a trifling @#% broad. the simp should just cut her off.

jonna is bad though. I can understand how her boyfriend is begging like Keith Sweat. But that dude needs to sack up and keep it movin'.

Back
Top Bottom