Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I think the funniest part of all this is how big a loser that Pat guy is. These chicks are just into wack dudes, simple as that. I mean look at the simp (I never use that word but it's appropriate for this example) Jonna is dating.

PS who was the chick running around in the panties when they were late for the shift. She had a fatty.

QFT on the first part, this dude Pat is extra lame, passing on buns, and then playing housemates against each-other. The females might be the lamest femalesever.

Nothing worse than lame females. Somehow MTV managed to find 4 of themand put them in a house with a bunch of corny dudes.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Pat is practically a cast member
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
truth.

They are dumb for sending Joey home though. Dude was the heart of this season. If they send Bronne home then im done with this season. Unless they send sometight NOT dumb chicks.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

this real world is ok.

Hollywood still is the best out of the most recent ones.

and i just found out the next Real World is in DC and they shooting it right now.

any NTers ever sent in a casting video or what not?
i have yet to see any cameras or anything anytime i go to Georgetown or Dupont Circle (where they're filming)

i hope this season will be interesting, but how much drama can one bring to DC... unless they live here or in the DMV area thats another story

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I think the funniest part of all this is how big a loser that Pat guy is. These chicks are just into wack dudes, simple as that. I mean look at the simp (I never use that word but it's appropriate for this example) Jonna is dating.

PS who was the chick running around in the panties when they were late for the shift. She had a fatty.

QFT on the first part, this dude Pat is extra lame, passing on buns, and then playing housemates against each-other. The females might be the lamest females ever.

Nah Pat is using game 101 .. from the jump he wanted Jonha (whatever the girl with the bf name is) ... and was using the other girl to get to her ..... butol' girl done caught feelings, instead of analyzing what dukes was doing

The Jasmine girl is the biggest herb I've ever seen on real world. How come her voice changes when she speaks on the phone with her friends. I was
laugh.gif
when Joey and Bronnie were like "I'm available if you want to %+++ Jasmine"

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

this real world is ok.

Hollywood still is the best out of the most recent ones.

and i just found out the next Real World is in DC and they shooting it right now.

any NTers ever sent in a casting video or what not?
i have yet to see any cameras or anything anytime i go to Georgetown or Dupont Circle (where they're filming)

i hope this season will be interesting, but how much drama can one bring to DC... unless they live here or in the DMV area thats another story

A girl I went to HS with Has an video blog of herself with RW DC cast members. Her goal is to make it on to the show on some Pat type stuff. I don't knowhow well it's going but her blog is iloveelizabethany if you wan to find out.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

hahaah MOST entertaining RW imo.
cause pats my boy and watching him clown the girl these past few eps is funny as hell.
we sit and just watch and laugh. nothing beats the high five.
ps. he told me he banged the jonna girl...ahaah be ready
i told you guys!
pimp.gif
he did his thing with her.

i didnt mean it like that.
it was directed at the poster who called me out and said i was making stuff up when i posted that last week.

Im guessing he doesnt get sent home...you know they edit stuff and have u believing all types of crap.....

I miss joey already....Jasmine cant get laid in cancun?? you say what?

cause pats my boy and watching him clown the girl these past few eps is funny as hell.
i told you guys!
pimp.gif
Ehh. Nothing to boast about imo.

I don't see the hype. I don't think she is attractive at all.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

QFT on the first part, this dude Pat is extra lame, passing on buns, and then playing housemates against each-other. The females might be the lamest females ever.

Nah Pat is using game 101 .. from the jump he wanted Jonha (whatever the girl with the bf name is) ... and was using the other girl to get to her ..... but ol' girl done caught feelings, instead of analyzing what dukes was doing

why use all that "game" when the other broad is as easy as they come, dude is lame dont believe the hype

Ive seen this show once for like 15mins but my girl told me she used to work with that ahiya girl or whatever it is. Said she was hella annoying.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

i told you guys!
pimp.gif

oh forsure, i dont think shes good looking either but he played jasmine harddddd....
pimp.gif
got her going crazy, legit.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Nah Pat is using game 101 .. from the jump he wanted Jonha (whatever the girl with the bf name is) ... and was using the other girl to get to her ..... but ol' girl done caught feelings, instead of analyzing what dukes was doing

why use all that "game" when the other broad is as easy as they come, dude is lame dont believe the hype
'cause she was talking all that I got a bf but if I didn't ...... nonsense
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

i told you guys!
pimp.gif

oh forsure, i dont think shes good looking either but he played jasmine harddddd....
pimp.gif
got her going crazy, legit.

I do not know Pat, but I know he dated a friend's friend.

I heard that he ends up having a threesome with the girls. Don't know if it happens, or it is exaggerated. It must be so surreal watching himself on a showlike that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

canada is that small? lol
Ottawa, even though it is the capital city of Canada, can be quite small. Somehow a friend of friend of a friend, or something, you will know of.

This is not that big at all, but I think DJ T-Dot had a cameo on the show too. Not a big role on the show at all. Probably one episode or something. I think hesaid Pat is his friend. He happens to be the cousin of my youngest sister's boyfriend. I have watched some of the episodes of the the show, but only hereand there. I never seem to catch it. But, yeah, small world over here.

Back
Top Bottom