Official Real World Cancun Post

they should be embarrassed...Jonna more than anyone...you broke up w/what seems like a good dude to %%*@ that clown Pat...then you %%*@ him and your femaleroommate...

and have the nerve to wonder why he won't talk to you when he gets home...

you make out w/ girls cuz your BF isn't around? people are full of such BS

Watching the replay now.

And I saw the preview for the next Real World/Road World challenge and that *!#% looks epic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

smh.gif
@ this fool Matt spazzing out for this trollop.

Challenges have been better than Real World for years now...

i always hated Road Rules so i don't miss that show at all...

laugh.gif
@ these broad regretting the threesome.

Pat did homegirl grimey on the phone: "Sorry I can't hear you.....Have a good night....BYE!"

smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yo this @#!%! Pat may look like a loser. But he played the game perfect. Now he will get DJ jobs because he is "Pat from real world". Dude wasnt even a cast member but he had more airtime than half the people there.

And he famed her bad just now since he was at the club. She prolly feel like she just threw away everything for some BS.
On our local radio station, him and DJ T-Dot do the one hour rush hour traffic jam. Not a big deal though at all. I am sure he is loving all thisthough. I would hear about other Ottawa DJs, not never really heard of him until the Real World.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
@ these broad regretting the threesome.

Pat did homegirl grimey on the phone: "Sorry I can't hear you.....Have a good night....BYE!"

smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
The look on Jonna's face was priceless after he hung up.

I don't think the threesome was that serious though. I guess Aiiiyah should be disappointed because her family will see that but other than that, not toobig of a deal.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Lmao this dude pat smashed and dashed to damn near a different continent
Back to Toronto, the smash and dash capital
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jonna: "Do you want me to call you back?"
Pat: "What...huh...I can't hear you...byee

*Dial tone*

*Jonna puts on confused face*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pat is dat dude
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Pat looks like he's a herb/dweeb but dude played those 3 chicks just like a pimp. Gotta love these drunk young and naive females that want to experimentregardless if a camera is on you 24/7. Idiots or they just easy like that?

And what's even more funny was that the 4th female roommate was sleeping next to them getting their 3some on. Personally I would have made enough noise totry and wake her up for a 4some.
laugh.gif

Yo i just seen it.
Its official, Pat is my hero.

Personally i wouldve tried to swing one with skinny black chick instead of the crazy broad.
Either way, dude is a boss especially after he smashed and dashed on ole girl with the pretty eyes.

Back
Top Bottom