Official Real World Cancun Post

can you pick us up???

the nerve of this *!%*%! id be like yea and not been seen for like 6 months hhaa

and yea matt will take her back did yall see that lame *%%%$???

CJ got punked hard when he went for that kiss initially.

What a buster.

Bronne said $$*% your ringtone money food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

CJ got punked hard when he went for that kiss initially.

What a buster.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

For real.

Good season. Ending was kind of lackluster but that's what you expect.

Time to get ready for the ruins. VERONICA
pimp.gif

Joey. Single best episode I've seen for one person on Real World. Everything went this dude's way. Even had the quotables
laugh.gif

To who said this was a video guide to how girls operate nowadays, cosign.

Also waiting for the Ruins. I don't normally watch Real World but the day and time was right and I like the hour episodes. Might stick around for the nextseason. RW/RR Challenge though is must-see TV.

Joey was cracking me up the whole episode.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining season overall.

It might be just me, but every time they show the commercial for the new RR/RW challenge it looks like it's called "THE RUNS".
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
One of my peoples said that the other day. Def just isn't you.It's the weird "I"

281x211.jpg

This challenge is going to be SICK. I'm glad they got good cast again. Can't wait for that fresh meat 2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%@%% they should of shown is okay but i'm waiting on that reunion. I wonder if Pat's gonna show? Dude was a regular.
laugh.gif

"Reel em in.... Seal the deal"
roll.gif

Bronne
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
So many quotables. "a ninja came and shot mewith a dart gun"

This season was one the best in a long long time.

Yep. I was dissapointed with Hollywood and Brooklyn. With such famous cities I was expecting a lot more out of them both. Throwing a cross-gender in was a NONO NO NO NO NO. Brooklyn straight up SUCKED.

^dissapointed with hollywood? you must not have been seeing it right. that season was the best season in the last how ever many years. two alpha males, twotools, two douchy chicks, hell even the replacements weren't that bad. it was all around ridiculous, in a good way.

brooklyn. lol. nuff said

Hollywood wasn't BAD but I was expecting more. The group wasn't as interesting as Cancun was to me. What was one dudes name, Joey right? The dude withthe drug problem? Lame. Will was a complete tool but that's because I know a dude JUST like him.
laugh.gif

Greg was pure fire.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude should be on ALL the challenges.
roll.gif

This was by far the worst season in the history of the show. I felt guilty for tuning in this year because the producers have nearly destroyed the franchise ,but its not their fault. They have been forced to conform to the shallow target audience that modern day MTV appeals to. MTV is now officially unwatchable , Ifeel bad for anyone who is fond of their current lineup of shows.....

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Aiiiya could get the D more than anyone in the house.

That gap tooth does it for me. She'll slurp you up and then make some goofy face and giggle while manual overriding you, then go straight to serious face for the smashing. I don't know how I got all that from her face but she definitley gets it in.
laugh.gif

pat brought the crew back home last weekend. i was working that night but all my boys chilled with them and derek was trying to hit on my buddy all nightahhaha.
heres a pic:

9133_637669104745_90406827_38149567_4741145_n.jpg

they said they were all super dope and emilee is a sweattyy %!$ girl ahhaha

one of the best season in a while.

%!## they should've shown was hilarious.

can't wait for the reunion!

Originally Posted by shoehd

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Aiiiya could get the D more than anyone in the house.

That gap tooth does it for me. She'll slurp you up and then make some goofy face and giggle while manual overriding you, then go straight to serious face for the smashing. I don't know how I got all that from her face but she definitley gets it in.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny but true. I can see her being a helluva smash/J.O.
devil.gif

Jonna's face after Pat hung up on her was the best scene of the season tho
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom