Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

i actually sent in a casting tape for this season....ill prolly do it again in hopes of getting on the challenge shows

it looks wack...lack of drama...fights...why are they back in NO...they were there in the early 2000...

smh...go somewhere new

last season was BLAH

Hollywood was the best one in the latest years

hmm have they already started taping? maybe I can slip in while i am down there for school
pimp.gif

yawn.jpg

Weak cast..I didn't even watch the last one (Cancun?)

They should have a Reunion RW where some of the best cast members come back..Besides challenges I mean.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

already know it's not gonna top the OG Real World New Orleans
I'm mean, it gave you the classic
This.

Real world has been falling off anyway... i havent completely watched the past like 5 seasons cuz they were boring

looks like they just found a bunch of people with substance abuse problems and waited til they went back to New Orleans to bring out their demons...

That girl Ashlee went to my high school. From the trailer it looks like she doesnt have a big role in the show though she was shown like once lol.

Ehh.. bump, premieres tonight for those with nothing else to watch.

I find myself watching every season unfortunately, so hopefully this one is solid.

the OG NO season was great + feels really gimmicky that this is the first place outside of NYC they decided to revisit.

Back
Top Bottom