Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Yeah, this upcoming Webnesday will be a doosy...

He's jumping around all over the place in the previews. Dude is stoked to be back in the house.

laugh.gif
It really did catch me off guard when they brought Ryan back. Dude needs help.

This Elie cat buggin. Vodka and waffles. Shots at noon. I don't even think he watched the game he wanted to. Then keeps drinking being all sloppy rest of the ep
laugh.gif

Sidebar: I found it really hilarious that Ryan gets all "tough" when it comes to Preston, but dude was a total b-itch when Eric was about to put him in his place
laugh.gif

Just saw two of these lames out in New Orleans. I'm still confused to this day why people want pictures with other average people...

CT = Only Real World member to ever get that treatment.

I put every reunion up against the Austin reunion so yea it wasn't that good in that sense but it was funny how everyone, esp. McKenzie was ganging up on Ryan. Dude had NO answers
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Sahar shutting down Eric... cmon homie

Yea this season was trash overall. Sahar was looking right when she got dressed up to be on stage tho
pimp.gif
sounding like she has a cold or not.

How was it that she had a cold the whole season?

Does she not know a doctor? Of medicine? Of Vitamin C? Of orange juice?

30t6p3b.gif
@ her ignorance

last episode was lame and didnt see the reunion... hope next year is better... last good one was cancun though

Cancun was amazing.. it was basically like Jersey Shore.. no one caring, everyone getting laid..

Back
Top Bottom