Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Ah damn! I missed it!
mad.gif

Dope that this is Baron Davis' old crib.

And I too hope the emo-kid-meltdown happens sooner rather than later.

Theres a difference between looking out for people when they drink and trying to be someones parent. 
smh.gif

Damn Ryan. 
eyes.gif

you would think MTV would get it. Theres a reason Jersey Shore did so well, and it wasnt cus of the kids tans, its the fact they were actually real, the kids they pick for real world all seem to come from priveleged lives and be proper. put some ghetto people in there, matter fact, just put a whole bunch of minorities that didnt bother to go to college and you got a intresting show.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

you would think MTV would get it. Theres a reason Jersey Shore did so well, and it wasnt cus of the kids tans, its the fact they were actually real, the kids they pick for real world all seem to come from priveleged lives and be proper. put some ghetto people in there, matter fact, just put a whole bunch of minorities that didnt bother to go to college and you got a intresting show.

THIS.
pimp.gif

I hope this is the end of the Real World, show is being humiliated. I look back upon Vegas, San Diego, etc like
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Man, havent watched the first ep, but from the trailer it looks like the worst season evarrrrr

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Man, havent watched the first ep, but from the trailer it looks like the worst season evarrrrr
I think it looks better than D.C, which was the worst season of any show ever created.............ever
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

I think it looks better than D.C, which was the worst season of any show ever created.............ever
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ya I watched a few episodes of that and I dont even remotely remember it.

Last good one was with Greg.  My dude was just clownin.  "Peasants" 
laugh.gif

this first episode > whole DC season
indifferent.gif

someone needs to punch ryan in the face already

Originally Posted by andy206

for real...but if you hit someone, you get kicked off.  

so some one shud instigate a problem with him and a random swoll goon. then he runs his mouth and BOP, problem solved.

*$%* that dude Ryan. I knew he was the type of dude to say a lot of @*#+ but never fight.

Not a bad first episode I guess. I see what you guys are saying though. You need a strong dude who stirs @*#+ up but in a funny way.

so some one shud instigate a problem with him and a random swoll goon. then he runs his mouth and BOP, problem solved.

They need to change this. It what made Jersey Shore good and what will drives ratings crazy. 
Drama is pointless if two people won't throw down and settle their beef. I know others can relate, but I have throw down, wrestled, punched some of my roommates.  We got closer or separated further apart. But in the end of day, the problem was always solved with a good physical fight. I mean, that's what we do in the "real world."

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

They need to change this. It what made Jersey Shore good and what will drives ratings crazy. 
Drama is pointless if two people won't throw down and settle their beef. I know others can relate, but I have throw down, wrestled, punched some of my roommates.  We got closer or separated further apart. But in the end of day, the problem was always solved with a good physical fight. I mean, that's what we do in the "real world."
truth, all they yelling and screaming, while entertaining(
laugh.gif
ryan calling the girl trailer trash), is pointless if your just going to end up going outside and smoke/chat on a bench when it's all said and done

It's been a while but I don't remember fighting between roommates on the Jersey Shore. I mean there were some outlandish arguments but did roommates ever come to blows?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's been a while but I don't remember fighting between roommates on the Jersey Shore. I mean there were some outlandish arguments but did roommates ever come to blows?

no but on this next season... co main-event

Snickers vs Angelina..... JWow vs Sammy (over Ronnie)
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom