Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

roll.gif
roll.gif
knight was a fool the whole episode
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
jemmy is old and tired now
eyes.gif
eric is a little girl
eyes.gif
ashlee is annoying
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ ryan for not even going to help the second day

The last ep was boring.

A lot of fake hurt feelings and Knight's roasts got tired and corny after a while.

laugh.gif
@ Gay dude sad he doesn't think he isn't a real man. Sad thing is that's directly connected to not having a father figure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Knight having to play splinter cell to get out of the house
tired.gif
@ jenny's situation
indifferent.gif
@ no one giving McKenzie the long strokes by now

Good beginning with cooking the fish. Good ending with chick forgetting the lyrics.

I just don't understand how one minute, you're so tough and 5 minutes later, you're boohoo'n in a corner. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
knight frontin like she can sing at the end
laugh.gif
@ her forgetting her lines
next ep looks promising
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ kenize burying the fish

roll.gif
@ cooking the fish and the girl's reactions.

roll.gif
@ Sahar epically failing on her first performance and her AD LIBS!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a serious note, this ep was not good for the most part but both Ryan and Knight are kiars and got serious problems. Ryan having OCD makes perfect sense. Homey went from touching ear lobs to stabbing beanies.

I bet it was Knight who downed all 4 of those percocets.

knight is a jerk but is still funny as heck...lol lmfao @ shaving her sideburns. he dosent care about anything. i love it when he tells jemmy stop crying. lol. Cant wait to see Eric get upset. i want to see knight and ryan go at it.

I thought the episode was hilarious just for Sahar's fail. I just start laughing whenever RW has these career angles... it's just too stupid and corney. Like that chick from RW Hollywood. #@%+ you kidding?
laugh.gif
What a disaster
roll.gif

And I'm pretty sure Knight didn't down those pills b/c of the drug test but now I'm wondering if those pills would even show up?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

And I'm pretty sure Knight didn't down those pills b/c of the drug test but now I'm wondering if those pills would even show up?

Percs would show up under the opiate category. The major ingredient in it is derived from opium, just as heroin is, that's why people are prone to get addicted to it.

Originally Posted by airforce416

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
knight frontin like she can sing at the end
laugh.gif
@ her forgetting her lines
next ep looks promising
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ kenize burying the fish

That chick is really weird.

Got a big booty tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I thought the episode was hilarious just for Sahar's fail. I just start laughing whenever RW has these career angles... it's just too stupid and corney. Like that chick from RW Hollywood. #@%+ you kidding?
laugh.gif
What a disaster
roll.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This was a great episode although I didn't care for the gay subplot.

I never thought an ep where Ryan was pissing me off every time he was on screen would want me to keep watching so much
laugh.gif

Eric is a more restrained man than I cuz if it was me doing all that *!*! cuz of him I would've knocked his $@* out when he woke me outta his sleep. I don't care if he got OCD, histrionic disorder, syphilis, and schizophrenia I would've caught a battery charge easily. Talk about @+*! blocking. Homey ran up on dudes bed and harassed that girl and gave Eric zero chance to get with his proxy Sahar and acts mad oblivious to it.

You can just tell this dude Ryan has problems and his fam as well. How I tell you your brother tried to break his head through a glass window and you take it in stride? What type of ppl take a car in to the city, get drunk and leave it there?

smh.gif

Just too much for me but I sure as hell enjoyed the ep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hope the replacement comes quickly next ep looks pathetic.

Well I am done watching. Show is gonna be boring without Ryan and I could do without all the Preston.

Back
Top Bottom