Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Yea I didn’t think I could could be drawn into a character and story as much as John in rdr 1 but They definitely out did themselves on this one , my new favorite game of all time

Last edited:
IMG_20181201_154523.jpg

Not a doc but y’all should peep this movie called Slow West. Just watched on Netflix. Michael Fassbender and Ben Mendelssohn in it.

Not a doc but y’all should peep this movie called Slow West. Just watched on Netflix. Michael Fassbender and Ben Mendelssohn in it.

Movie was extremely dope. Starts of real slow then ends up LIT. Love the relationship between faasbender and the kid. Kid was simp of the century tho :lol:

Got about $394 online and 2.5 gold.

Was gonna get the rolling bolt rifle bit opted for fishing rod instead and got some work bait. Went and fished at flat iron lake and all I caught were steelhead trout. Sold @ $4.25 a oop.
Also didn't realize you can sell all the herbs you pick to a doctor for .25 a pop.

Played the story for about an hour today and I am hooked. Started to setup my online guy but haven’t had time to really do online yet. Don’t get to much time but if anyone on Xbox wants to play add me Kawkaw Kawkaw on Xbox

I’m in chapter one, 13% in but half way started online play today. Named my guy Hanks Bando :lol::nthat:.

Xbox: Yocooljames

I want to like Online but I can’t get nothing done without getting snuffed and I also have a hard time trying to decide whether or not to shoot first.

My online experiences has been pretty cool. I like the posse mode the most.
I still hate the people that right around shooting for no reason :smh: Go do a deathmatch or sum fam

Back
Top Bottom