Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I wasn't paying attention and spent $15 on horse maintenance from that first mission, I'm sick :lol:

:lol: I did that too, only it was a saddlebag for $25, I was trying to figure out how to equip my Chestnut Arabian and was trying to equip the saddle on the horse. left myself with $1.19

So I killed the legendary bear out the gate with stock weapons, but I haven't done any of the missions to unlock what to do with it.

What do I do...?

DtIsMhJWkAE5Anv.jpg

add me yall frfr i cant be out there dolo...i mean i can, but i'm not trynna have my head on a swivel 24/7

Gon be on later this evening, PSN in the sig. Can't survive this wilderness alone, :lol:. This gon be worse than gta online

Last edited:
yall gotta add me, im at work. i dont really check the thread once i'm online. just shoot me the inv now. eNPHANATe

Some of yall have me worried that a posse is almost required to make it out there. That's going to be disappointing if it is the case. Posse seems cool but I'm trying to be King of the West, not Team of the West, no offense. I wish prosperity for all of you.

Maaaaan should I finish the storyline before jumping into online? I’m only like 40% done. Just started chapter 4. If I start online, will I ever go back to single player??

Maaaaan should I finish the storyline before jumping into online? I’m only like 40% done. Just started chapter 4. If I start online, will I ever go back to single player??

Just balance it out like how I'm doing. I'm about to finish chapter 3.

Feel free to add me if you want to posse up. PSN - danyosahn

I'm out here doing 1v3 battles :rofl:

I've barely unlocked some areas so online is not happening until I finish this story mode. But that's just me.

Btw. It takes about 7-10 apples to get your horse from malnourished to thin. Then like 7-10 more from thin to basically average. I think your own player is the same. I crafted all these provisions and feasting. Big game with mint/sage/oregano has some real lasting effects.

what's everyone weapon of choice?

i like using the bolt action rifle and volcanic pistol

nah you dont have to squad up but best believe you better keep your head on a swivel.

i have the map fully expanded and people always hang right on the outside of the bubble, but be following me...

like i said, i caught 5 or 6 bodies traveling back to my camp....no deaths. (i accidentally respawned thinking it would take me back to camp..nah just kills you and respawns same spot with no horse...i took the rest of the way on foot...)

they dont have a passive mode yet....

so i'm trynna squad up at all times.

Does your honor get lowered if you off someone that's trying to off you first in online?
Yup
I haven't had much trouble with griefers yet. For the most part, people I come across just let me do my thing. There was a time though when I was down in Blackwater just minding my business after getting a haircut. I was about to ride out of town when some dude pulled me off my horse. I couldn't pull my gun out for some reason so I just beat him to death. We ended up killing each other a couple of times and going our separate ways :lol:.

Also, be careful because players can lasso and hogtie you on here and it's pretty quick. Some guy tried to lasso me as we rode past each other but he missed. I circled around and put one in his chest with the pump then went about my business

Was in Blackwater, right as a group of cats decided to run around killing each other, smh. Died a few times but caught a good deal of em before dipping out.

Maintenance fees eating my funds, need to hit a few licks.

Also, don't forget to get your free outfit from the tailor in Blackwater

Came across a tip on Reddit for making money: go to Valentine and beat everyone unconscious and loot their bodies. You won't get a bounty because you're not killing them and with the money and jewelry you steal from them, you'll make about $40 every 20 minutes. Haven't tried it myself yet but I'll give it a shot later

Back
Top Bottom