Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
DtIsMhJWkAE5Anv.jpg

whats her IG?

I haven't really been swept away by online yet, i know it's only been a day but so far enh
the story isn't going to grab you because the character is silent and has no personality like the ones in single player
I don't really like playing with others so I don't know what i'm supposed to be doing on here since making money isn't really a
huge motivation in this world like it is in GTA

and i'm chapped because I just got done with a mission and got disconnected right at the end
think i'll wait a while to let them work out some of the bugs

Guys dont forget this is a beta....ain't no telling when we will have the finish product....
So I will def play this weekend... there will be plenty of time for story mode I'm sure

Just created my character. Named him Django.

Xbox gang: GT- Gator Boy 24

Still haven't hopped online yet

Are their legendary mounts like the first one? I need a Buffalo jont and a Zonkey again

I’m down later to posse up on ps4 , im down for whatever posse . although I’ve been enjoying my “ Lone Ranger “ style game play so far , just been riding around and getting it ,caught the nice jewelry stash and been robbing random people and random cabins , missions been getting me like $20-$40 a pop , only did a few cuz a ride from one town to the other can take an hour in real time , with people trying to kill you and what not , anyway game is amazing

Dual Wielding the Double Action Revolver
Litchfield Repeater
Semi-Auto Shotgun

I like my fire rate high.

Btw I still cant believe Javier sided with Dutch.

dude constantly has nothing nice to say to u during chapter 6 despite you saving his life. He gets all in your face saying whatever happened to loyalty. Glad he was hunted in rdr

My man's looks like Toro y Moi. Might just though I might start over since I'm not satisfied with the name I chose. Thinking I might go with either Goldenface, Todd Packer or Michael Scarn.

Just finished chapter 6. The feels, man. Eyes got watery a few times :lol: Chapter 7 starting off slow for me.

SlimDeville85 xbox 1 screename. I'm on usually late late to early morning . Night-owl steez

Finished the epilogue so I can move on to Online. I’m all in my emotions and am ready to call a few things about this game.

- favorite character of all time (Arthur, which is crazy to me because I love John)
-favorite story in a game
-favorite setting in a game

Rockstar absolutely killed it and set the bar so high I think we might as well call it a wrap on this generation of games.

On to Online :smile:

Yeah, the writing for the Arthur character was fantastic, I actually started not liking John this time around just because he was so whiny but
when Arthur took him under the wing I warmed to him again

tried a little more online today, breaking my neck trying to level up to buy a fishing pole

Back
Top Bottom