Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
The last mission was lit. This game really got me in the feels. Wish the epilogue would just roll straight into the RD1 storyline. I forget how things started turning south in that one. Dutch reappears or something? The law finds out who John is? Can’t remember

if you watch the thirty minute credits they show the feds tracking down Johns farm. John left too big a trail but probably would've been left alone if he didn't go after Micah

if you watch the thirty minute credits they show the feds tracking down Johns farm. John left too big a trail but probably would've been left alone if he didn't go after Micah

It’s implied that way, but I think they would have found him regardless. Sadie was able to find him before that, and I have no doubt Dutch or Micah would’ve been able to find him as well. He used his real name at the bank.

The gang did too much dirt to be able to get away.

Holy Cow. The game just keeps getting better when the story line picks up around chapter IV.

I've made it just past chapter V after the island and meeting back up with the gang in Saint Denis.

My status shows I'm at 57% complete. I've done the main storyline and and bunch of the side quests and missions but haven't really put time into hunting and all of the other good stuff to do in the game.

Holy Cow. The game just keeps getting better when the story line picks up around chapter IV.

I've made it just past chapter V after the island and meeting back up with the gang in Saint Denis.

My status shows I'm at 57% complete. I've done the main storyline and and bunch of the side quests and missions but haven't really put time into hunting and all of the other good stuff to do in the game.

If I was to replay the game I would definitely do everything I wanted to do on the side before chapter 5-6 starts.

Things I’m working on now:

I have 2 out of 3 map pieces from the serial killer guy. Those are brutal things to walk up on.

I’m STILL looking for this dude named Gavin. Some english guy lost him in the very beginning and he still hasn’t found him.

I need to finish all the hunting. I made a checklist

I’ve only found 1 cave painting this whole game

Gotta finish the challenges

I haven’t looked up a single thing online in this game except I did the gold bar cheat I read about on here. These cave paintings gotta be impossible to find on your own. I’ve wandered what seems like every square inch of the map. There’s just too much space in this game. An unnecessary amount actually. For what you can actually interact with, it’s pointless. At least with s game like Skyrim you can actually do things on the entire map. Some parts of this game have like 2 miles of just trees with no animals or anything.

So, when the game started for those of you who saved the guy galling, you get a pen. Because i was broke, i sold the pen. Recently, a chick at camp asked me for a pen. Where can I get one?

If I was to replay the game I would definitely do everything I wanted to do on the side before chapter 5-6 starts.

What I’m gonna end up doing since I don’t have another save. Post epilogue free roam ain’t as fun to me for obvious reasons

i don't think we'll ever find gavin :lol: at least i haven't read about anyone finding him yet. if someone ever does it'll be big news.

you guys ever check out red dead mysteries on reddit? there's so many crazy stories in this game, dudes over there are obsessed with a missing princess that they think is out in the game somewhere.

i don't think we'll ever find gavin :lol: at least i haven't read about anyone finding him yet. if someone ever does it'll be big news.

you guys ever check out red dead mysteries on reddit? there's so many crazy stories in this game, dudes over there are obsessed with a missing princess that they think is out in the game somewhere.
came across the princess thing in a newspaper i bought, said she had a birthmark on her face

Ok so finally able to get back on it today. But good looking out boys. I’ll stick with this ps4.

Credits are currently rolling and wow. WOW.

I don’t think I could have picked a better game for my first game played through from beginning to end.

Just awesome.

Might play through again some day, to get the other ending as I’ve read there are two. Now I’m curious. Also, I was so caught up in the missions and storyline that I never made any real upgrades to camp/housing or even bothered with horses really. Finished the game with my Tennessee Walker:sick::smh::lol:. Won’t make that mistake again the next go around. Also never knew about holding the button that puts your character in cruise control. Literally tapped the X any and every time I was riding the horse no ayo. I was going through stamina and horse food like crazy. Lol.

As someone already stated, you guys just getting to saint denis, do some saves on your own. You’ll regret not doing it. I didn’t, but not for lack of wanting to. Just didn’t know it was an option as it was set on auto save. Would be nice to have done all of the side stuff.

So as I said before, I know nothing about games. I loved this one and the only other game I have is Spider-Man but I’m having a hard time getting into that one. Any other suggestions fellas?

Some dudes on reddit are saying that Catherine Braithewaite’s daughter in the outhouse is the missing princess because she has marks on her face. Doubt it. IMO, it kinda looks like cleft palate?

B0B27FFB-1069-44CA-9CA5-08367F591F13.jpeg
AE5366E3-D90E-4221-BFC1-4DEE24429538.jpeg

Ok so finally able to get back on it today. But good looking out boys. I’ll stick with this ps4.

Credits are currently rolling and wow. WOW.

I don’t think I could have picked a better game for my first game played through from beginning to end.

Just awesome.

Might play through again some day, to get the other ending as I’ve read there are two. Now I’m curious. Also, I was so caught up in the missions and storyline that I never made any real upgrades to camp/housing or even bothered with horses really. Finished the game with my Tennessee Walker:sick::smh::lol:. Won’t make that mistake again the next go around. Also never knew about holding the button that puts your character in cruise control. Literally tapped the X any and every time I was riding the horse no ayo. I was going through stamina and horse food like crazy. Lol.

As someone already stated, you guys just getting to saint denis, do some saves on your own. You’ll regret not doing it. I didn’t, but not for lack of wanting to. Just didn’t know it was an option as it was set on auto save. Would be nice to have done all of the side stuff.

So as I said before, I know nothing about games. I loved this one and the only other game I have is Spider-Man but I’m having a hard time getting into that one. Any other suggestions fellas?

Gta 5, uncharted, God of War

I keep seeing horizon pop up on lists. Is it that good? Rockstar spoils me. I’m starting to feel like I can only play open world games

Back
Top Bottom